The School of Investment Banking envisions providing a platform to young achievers from different kinds of backgrounds (MBA’s, engineers, freshers, CA’s etc) and enabling them to enter the mainstream finance irrespective of their graduation subjects. Because of a dearth of people working in mainstream finance, the college aims to change this thing by encouraging recruiters to take them on “skills” basis and on the basis of their majors such as MBA, CAT, etc. The college trains its students from the scratch and hence, they don’t test them for prior knowledge in finance, as it’s not a compulsion for them.
Facts and Figures of School of Investment Banking, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Filling Application form
Why to Join School of Investment Banking, Mumbai, Maharashtra?
- Positive Alumni Feedback: The College has a strong alumni network. The alumni who are now working as Analysts in big firms, are emotionally attached to their alma mater because of what they have gained from their institute.
- Excellent placements and high packages offered: The students of the college are placed with a base salary ranging from Rs. 3 to Rs. 11 lakhs a year. The students are placed as an analyst in either Equity Research (ER) or the Investment Banking Division (IBD). And the candidates are mostly placed in major financial hubs like Delhi, Mumbai, and other metros. The average placement is around 90% each year.
Some of the big companies visiting our campus are:
- Banks like - Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, D.E Shaw, HSBC, KPMG, JP Morgan, RBS, Nomura, Citi, etc.
- Boutique Firms like - Agre International, BMR Advisors, Capital Code, Cipher Capital, Consort Capital, Ariston Capital, BMR Advisors, etc.
- Financial Services like - Genpact, Evalueserve, Integreon, Probe Equity, Aranca, IIIR, Adventity, Smart Cube, Verity, Syven, Thomson Reuters, etc.
- Comp Labs