Commencing in the year 2008, B. N. College of Engineering & Technology (BNCET), Lucknow, has attained approval by AICTE, and is a fundamental division of Baij Nath Charitable & Educational Trust (BNCET) Group. We set an example of being an integrated university comprising of academics and co-curricular domains. We are approved of providing quality graduate and undergraduate courses, under the sub-heads of Business Administration, Computer Science and IT, Electronics Communication & Instrumentation, Mechanical & Civil Engineering and Applied Science with better opportunities and study materials.
- Provides Placement Assistance
- Best Placements among Engineering Colleges in Lucknow
Top Recruiting Companies
- HDFC Bank
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked No.1 college amongst new colleges in Lucknow
- Special attention is given to the food served.
- Separate hostels have been provided for girl students and boys, equipped with all the necessary facilities to make their stay enjoyable.
- Ensures that studying is comfortable in hostel.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Firmly focused on earning the college a nation reputation for excellence and developing it into a choicest destination for education in the country
- Inside this campus the possibilities seem limitless
- Cutting-edge Technology, state of the art equipments and minds that push envelope of theory and experimentation
- State-of-the-art computer labs having more than 150 nodes and numerous high end Servers
- 24 Hours High-speed Internet facility is available through dedicated RF Link from 2 MBPS
- Latest Front End Tools, Multimedia Softwares are available
- Having spacious and fully air-conditioned lecture halls and tutorial halls
- Largest lecture hall can accommodate 100 students and second largest hall can accommodate min of 60 students each
- The Library is air-conditioned
- The library has a core collection of over 200000 volumes on Technical, Management and related areas, which includes collection of CD-ROMs, Audio-Video, Journals/Magazines, Project Reports and Annual Reports of Companies
- Fully Air conditioned and spacious conference hall which has a capacity of 500 people with uninterrupted power supply having LCD projector
- The college has a large sports field for cricket, football and badminton courts
- The recreation centre for students provides the proper place to relax
- Facilities to play various indoor games are also available
- Canteen facilities are provided within the campus
Dr. Upma Mishra
- Mr. Pramesh C. Srivastava
- Mr. Arvind Kumar Tiwari
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar Singh
- Ms. Noopur
- Ms. Neha Singh
- Mr. Vinay Kumar
- Mrs. Monica Mehrotra
- Mr. Chandra Shekhar
- Ms. Aruna Pant
- Mr. Manoj Gupta
- Mr. Sanjay Tiwari
- Mr. Vivek Sarasvat
- Mr. Rahul Gupta
- Mr. Shivendra Pathak
- Mrs. Sumati Srivastava
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar Pathak
- Mr. Ravindra Nath Mishra
- Dr. Gajendra Nath Tripathi
- Mr. Sumit Kumar
- Mr. Umakant Gupta
- Dr. Ruchi Singh
- Mr. Prem Shankar Tripathi
- Dr. Rajeev Pandey
- Dr. Pankaj Kr. Singh
- Ms. Sweeti Mishra
- Mr. Snjay Tandon
- Mr. Nishant Sinha
- Ms. Ina Kapoor
- Ms. Shraddha Pandey
- Established by Baij Nath Charitable and Educational Trust in the year 2008.
- Provides Four year B.Tech course,Three years Diploma,Two Years M.Tech and Two years M.B.A programme.
- Known for its Quality Education.
- Its vision is to create a dynamic College industry partnership which has the goal of developing the next generation of engineering leaders.