Established in the year 2002, Punjab College of Engineering & Technology is indulge in providing the education in the field of science and engineering. The institutes are managed by Guru Nanak Dev Educational & Charitable Society aim to possess good theoretical as well as practical technical education. We provide well equipped laboratory and stocked library. We provide hostel facilities for both girls and boys. We have great placement records.
Training Placement and Career Management
- Series of personality development programmes comprising of Aptitude test and quizzes etc. are arranged for the students to develop communication skills, leadership qualities and positive attitude.
- Expert Lectures are also arranged. Over 90% students of Final/Pre-Final year of all branches participated in Campus recruitment drive of the various Companies and many got placed with attractive packages.
- Students are placed for Practical Training in the industry. Monitoring of training of students in different industries is conducted by Faculty members and Training and Placement Cell.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Punj Llyod
- Reliance Industries
- Spice Communications
- Deptt. Of IT Punjab
- BHEL Haridwar
- GATES India
- Eichers Motors
- Eicher Tractors
- Maruti Suzuki
- Steel Strips
and many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spread Across 35 Acres Of Land
- Well Furnished, WiFi Enabled Smart Classrooms
- Separate Academic & Administrative Wings.
- Well Equipped Labs
- Well Stocked Library
- Research Laboratories
- Video Lectures
Research and Development
- Established in 2002
- The institutes are managed by Guru Nanak Dev Educational & Charitable Society, where Morals and values means a lot.
- Aims to impart quality education to students so that they possess good theoretical concepts, work to get Hands-on experience, develop managerial Skills and have readiness to work for research and development.
- The College is located in a quiet, peaceful and pollution free environment on the Campus admeasuring 35 acres.
- Emphasis is laid on the overall development of the students to make them responsible, value based, multidimensional and healthy with positive attitude to the challenges of life and enable them to be competent engineers.
- The colleges have well equipped Laboratories, well ventilated class rooms and Tutorials rooms.
- The internet facility is available on the Campus. Recently a branch of Indian Overseas Bank has been opened and ATM of Punjab National Bank is already installed on the Campus.
- Dr. Vijay Kumar, Dean (Academic), has got a Project of Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, pertaining to the field of Nano-technology. Five students from various colleges are working for their Ph. D registered with PTU under his supervision.
- Punjab College Of Engineering & Technology
- Punjab Institute of Engineering & Applied Research
- Punjab Polytechnic College
- The Faculty in both the Colleges is well educated and most of the staff members are experienced.
- As a part of Faculty Development Programe, the colleges provide opportunity to the Faculty members to improve their qualifications.
- Some staff members have completed their Post Graduate programmes while in service here and some staff members are registered for their Ph.D.
- The staff is also encouraged to attend refresher courses. Career Advancement Scheme is also available for them. A number of staff members have been promoted under this Scheme.
- Facility of study leave also exists to enable staff members to do M. Tech/ Ph.D as Regular students.