Wingsss College of Aviation Technology was established in the year 2006 offer education in the field of science and engineering provide courses in the field aircraft maintenance. We believe in building skills, attitude and work ethics among the students and also teach valuing of hard work and confidence. Our institute provide our students the best facilities and the best equipments. we have three aircrafts for practical training such as FOKERF 27, MK500-52 seater aircraft, ISKARA, PUSHPAK etc helicopter and various jet engines for the practicals and practices. We have engine shop, radio lab, airframe shop, electronic labs, computer labs, workshop etc.
- Wingss Provide 100% On Job Training which is 6th semester of the Course.
Top Recruiting Companies
Various industry giants have been showing interest in recruiting students from WCAT.
Some of them are as follows:
- Air India
- Kingfisher Airlines (P) Ltd.
- Go Airlines (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Air Works
- Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Ltd.
- Max Aerospace & Aviation Ltd.
- Varman Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
- Wings Aviation M.R.O.
- Blue Dart Aviation Limited.
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited
- Shaurya Aeronautics Pvt. Ltd.
- Simm Samm Airways Pvt Ltd.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd. (KOEL)[Kirloskar Aviation Pvt. Ltd.]
Rankings & Awards
- First Institute in Western India with full scope approval by DGCA, Govt. of India.
- Since there are separate hostels for both Boys and Girls, outstation students can experience a home away home.
- The institute even provides its students with efficient mess facility. Moreover, these hostels are well equipped with Medical facilities and emergency kit..
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute owns three aircrafts for Practical training:
- FOKERF 27 MK500-52 seater aircraft
- Jet Engines Rolls Royce Avon Turbojet, Rolls Royce Dart Turboprop, GTD-3-Turboshaft for Practical.
- Own Engine Shop, Radio Lab, Airframe Shop, Electronics Lab, Instrument Lab, Electrical Lab, Computer Labs, Workshop
- The faculty at this institute comprises of highly proficient personnels with vast amount of academic experience to their credit.
- They with their ability and crisp teaching methodologies train students in a contemporary sound manner.
Listed below are some of WCATs core faculty members.
- Mr. P. P.Gurjar (Director & Chief Instructor)
- Mr. K. J. Kulkarni (BAMEC - ES, IS & RN) Dy. Chief Instructor
- Mr. S. S. Kale BAMEC (HA & JE) Dy. Chief Instructor
- Mr. S. Chakraborty (BAMECH - AHC, LA, CP, HA, CT) Dy. Chief Instructor
- Mr. V. G. Patwardhan BAMEC (RN)
- Mr. A. K. Singh BAMEL (IS) & DIE-IAF
- Mr. Prashant Tripathi BAMEL (ES, IS & RN)
- Mr. S. B. Kamthe BAMEC (JE & PE) & DME-IAF
- Mr. M. I. Pathan BAMEC - (JE) & DME - INST.(Indian Navy)
- Mr. Manoranjan Rout BAMEC(HA, LA, CP, RA)
- Mr. S. B. Shete DME IAF
- Mr. S. T. Rudrakar DME IAF
- Mr. M. P. Joshi DME IAF
- Mr. H. B. Deshmukh DME IAF
- Mr. M. H. Kulkarni DME IAF
- Mr. P. B. Gaikwad DIE IAF
- Mr. R. B Kasote DEE - IAF, B. E. (AMIE)
- Mr. V. B. Shinde DEE IAF
- Mr. U. V. Ingavale DIE IAF
- Mr. M. K. Das DME IAF
- Mr. A. R. Fulay BE (Mechanical)
- Mr. A. G. Nene BE (Mechanical)
- Mrs. Vaishali Kulkarni BE (E & TC)
- Mr. M. Ramakrishnan BE (Electrical)
- Mrs. Sujata Virulkar BE (Electronics), MBA (HR)
- Mr. Sanjeev Mirajkar DIP. (Electronics & Radio Engg.)
- Mr. B. K. Rao I.T.I & NCTVT
- Mr. B. W. Gurnule I.T.I
- Mr. V. S. Joshi B. Com. (Store Keeper)
- Mr. Santosh S. Patil Trainee Technician
- Mr. Arvind A. Kulkarni Electrician
- Globalization & liberalization has many faces. One of them is Aviation market, which is growing at a rapid pace, new aircrafts are being inducted into service, more air routes are being opened and open sky policy has encouraged new operators.
- Private & Civil Airlines are catering to the interim of country and also operating overseas augmenting their existing fleet.
- This phenomenal growth in aviation industry in India has resulted in developing a huge market for civil and private airlines. This in turn is creating a great demand for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for maintaining and servicing of the fleet.
- Realizing the fact, education is the only media through which technological requirements of the nation are fulfilled; Chairman Mr. Anshul Sharma founded the Wingsss College of Aviation Technology (WCAT) at Warje, Pune in 2006. WCAT is a widely applauded as an ideal, modern institution in the field of aviation science, and has been set up to bring about a Quantum improvement in the standards of Aircraft Maintenance.
- The WCAT is not only building up skill, attitude and work ethics among the students but also teaching the value of hard work for developing confidence in their ability to take care of themselves.
Listed below are this institutes top most academic associates.
SHASTRI Group Of Institutes
- Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
- Aerospace Engineering And Research Organisation
- ASMA Institute of Management
- Prestige Public School
- The institute has maximum number of D.G.C.A licensed personnel as Instructors with huge Experience .