Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) state its managerial access under Chandigarh Administration and earn association with Punjab University for its educational impartment for degree courses and with Punjab State Board of Technical Education for its Diploma courses since its initiation in the year 1959. It undertakes three different educational wings, degree, diploma and Ph.D. for offering education for several sectors of engineering on a periodic basis.
Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology has an active and separate placement cell which organises:
- Pre-placement talk
- In-campus interview
- Training programmes
- Industrial Visits
Top Recruiting Companies
- LG Electronics
- Reliance Communication
and many more...
Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology has separate hostel facility for both boys and girls
- Well equipped kitchens and dining area providing hygienic, nutritious and wholesome meals
- Gymnasium as well as indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- TV room and library with magazines and fiction / general reading books
- Eco-friendly solar water heating systems.
- Canteens and provision stores for minor item of daily requirement
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully furnished Lecture hall
- Tutorial rooms
- Computer center
- Seminar hall
- Conference hall
- Language Lab
- Transport facility
- The Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology (ACET), has been established in 2001 with the main objective to provide quality education in the various disciplines of engineering and technology in Aligarh region where facilities of such education are at present highly inadequate compared to its socio-economic needs.
- A premier Institutions in the field of Technical and Management Education.
- It has been formed by Jawahar Vidyalay Society., on no profit basis with a firm determination and commitment to foster a holistic approach towards the development of Engineering and Management Education.
- The Institute distinguishes itself from other colleges and Institutes due to its holistic approach and unique foresighted planning in providing technical and professional education with the state-of-the-art techniques
- The main objective of an Institute is to generate a bunch of highly creative professionals, who can contribute not only in the Human Resource Development but also in the Nation Building Exercise