ALT training college was Established in the year 1991 aim to provide education which is more of career and job oriented than that of degree oriented. They offer graduation and diploma courses in the field of fashion and interior designing and in science and engineering. It is the largest and most sophisticated training college for the Apparel industry. We provide our students Asia's premier design lab with high end Computers and Software from USA, Europe and Asia. We have well stocked library with latest. We have fully computerized cutting and finishing department. We have well-furnished classrooms and studios.
Rankings & Awards
- NATIONAL AWARD EXCELLENT APPAREL TECHNOLOGIST
- RASHTRIYA UDYOG RATTAN AWARD LIFE TIME SERVICE TO THE APPAREL INDUSTRY
- PRIDE OF INDIA GOLD AWARD
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The lush green campus of ALT College offers below facilities to its students:
- Latest models of equipment for garment manufacturing
- State of the art fully computerized Cutting and finishing department
- Asia's premier design lab with high end Computers and Software from USA, Europe and Asia
- Offers computer based learning
- State of the art online Production Plant using optimum production enhancement methods
- Ultra modern laboratory for testing Fabric to apparel
- Well stocked Modern Library, CD's, videos, books & periodicals from the worldover
- Garment Machine Engineering labs for exhaustive training
- Resource center
- OHP facility and other training aids.
- Facilities to present Fashion show.
- Spacious classrooms equipped with comfortable seating
Listed are the top faculty members:
- Mr. Madhu Kapoor
- Mrs. Renu Kapoor
- Mrs. Aarti Paruthi
- Established in 1991
- ALT Training College is a prestigious apparel institute based in Bangalore. , the college was founded by the Mr. Madhu Kapoor, a graduate in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering.
- It is the largest and most sophisticated training college for the Apparel industry
- World class state of the art, machinery, equipment
- Access to CAD design studio
- At the end of the program, students will be sent for internship at leading & reputed garment-manufacturing units for eight weeks