Top Reasons to Join:
- Good placement record
- Global exposure through knowledge
- Offers you courses with International Credibility
- Strong partnerships with a number of 'Centres of Excellence' in the UK
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- 2Mbps internet lines
- Audio Visual aids
- Digital Projector
- Sound system
- The multipurpose air-conditioned auditorium
- Cultural and educational activities
- Audio-Visual setup
- Video-conferencing facility
- Comfortable seating arrangements.
- Open seven days
- Basic texts; DVDs, videos; Reference books, company reports.
Halls of Residence / Hostel
- Computers and electronic communications
- Wi-Fi campus
- Networked desktops
Canteen / Mess Facilities Sport and fitness
- separate hostels for girls and boys
- 1000 students.
- Swimming Pool
- Lawn Tennis
- Squash Court
- Athletics Track
MIIS is the world of global exposure through knowledge; to stand out in todays competitive world Mumbai Institute of International Studies offers you courses with International Credibility.
As an 'Institute of International Studies', MIIS has formed strong partnerships with a number of 'Centres of Excellence' in the UK and the teaching methods adopted in the Raigad campus follow closely those used in the UK partner college. This ensures a smooth transition to the UK education and training experience for all successful 1st year MIIS students.
- Approximately 25 acres
- Constructed floor area of about 25,000 sq. mtrs
- 1000 students
- Full Wi-Fi facilities
Bank Loans are easily available for higher studies anywhere in the world. Loans should be preferably taken from a Nationalized Bank. The term & condition for educational loans may vary from Bank to Bank.
Loan Amount Security
- All Professional/Technical job oriented courses offered by reputed Universities.
- For Loans up to Rs.4 Lakhs, no collateral security is required. For Loans above Rs.4 Lakhs, collateral security is required.
Rate Of Interest
- Course period + one year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. The loan is to be repaid in 5-7 years after commencement of repayment.
- Up to Rs. 4 Lakhs-PLR
- Above Rs. 4 Lakhs-PLR + 1%
- Simple interest will be calculated during Repayment Holiday / Moratorium period.
- Loan application
- Photograph, Residence proof of borrower and guarantor.
- Covering letter stating sources of owned funds.
- Fee receipts or proof of payments made.
- Title Deeds of the ownership property to be mortgaged as security.
- Copy of passport & Visa, if student is going abroad for higher education and related documents.
- Income proof of the applicant in the form of last 3 months salary slip/Certificate or copy of the last 3 years IT returns filed with computation details of personal assets & liabilities.
- Two guarantors with their latest salary Slip / certificate in case guarantor belongs to service class or latest income tax returns filed with the computation of income in case the guarantor is a businessman, professional or self-employed.
Institute aim is to become the preferred destination for students, teachers, researchers and scholars from around the world. The diversity of our graduates reflects our commitment to ensuring that the widest ranges of students are given the chance to benefit from our top quality higher education.