Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 1990 aiming to provide best technical education affiliated to Gautam Buddha University. An AICTE approved college has best infrastructure and the facilities for the students such as well-equipped and stocked library and laboratory. We provide course in the field of management. We provide training and placement facilities to our students.
- Training, Development & Placement Cell strives for the best placement of students through its constant endeavor in preparing students for taking up challenges in Corporate World as well as in various fields in Govt./PSU/Navy/Air Force/Army. TDP cell take initiatives to provide Industrial training and placement assistance to its students.
- The cell works for growth and development of professional skills of students by organizing Industrial Training and Guest Lectures by senior professionals having in various fields in Government/ PSU/Defence /Corporate etc.
Top Recruiting Companies
- CMC, Noida
- Info Edge (INDIA) LTD. 99acres.com
- HCL (ISD)
- PIE Infocomm Pvt. Ltd.
- Technosys Services Pvt. Ltd.
- FranConnect India
- TCS Ashoka
- Foam Multiplast Limited (Alutuff )
- Getit Infoservices (P) Limited
- SUPERHOUSE GROUP
- Jaro Education
- Syntel INC
- Softpro INDIA
- Bosch Limited
- BRAIN GURU Steria India Ltd.
- DIVE IN Technologies
- EME Technologies
- Cashpor Micro Credit
- Indusind Bank
- Phoenix Sea Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Alpro Panel
and many more....
- Hostel is compulsory for all the students belonging to place other than bareilly.
- Shri Laxmi Bhusan varshney three seated hostel can accommodate 540 boys,Er. Subash Mehra single seated Hostel can accommodate 525 boys and Revati Girls Hostel can accommodate 368 girls.
- The rooms are single,double and triple seated.These rooms are well furnished.
- Theses hostels have seperate mess which is managed by the Students Committee.Hostel have 24 hours power supply facility,hot water supply in winters,common rooms with LCD TV & indoor games.Only vegetarian food is served in the hostel.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Classes are fully furnished and equipped with the projectors and computer system.Classes have sitting araangement for 60+ students.
- Labs plays a critical role as alearing center both for the students and faculty,Labs are eqipped with I5 systems with 4gb of RAM.
- Library is a vital resource and it serves as a nerve center for all students pursuuits.Library has more than 11490 no of titles and 42653 journals.
- The college provides facilities to students to pursue a wide range of sports
activities on the campus.
- Besides the episodic events ,Cafeteria(Nescafe KIOSKS,Cold Drink,Ice Cream point,Open Air resturant etc.)is the place where students get a of relaxation and enjoy their free time
Faculty Name Department Qualification
|Dr. Anant Kumar Srivastava ||Master of Business Administration ||Ph.D(Management), PGDITM, M.Sc. |
|Mr. Anubhav Saxena ||Master of Business Administration ||B.Tech, MBA |
|Mr. Abhishek Gupta ||Master of Business Administration ||MBA, B.Sc. NET |
|Dr. Parikshit Joshi ||Master of Business Administration ||B.Tech, MBA, Ph.D. |
|Mr. S K Suman ||Master of Business Administration ||B.Tech, MBA |
|Ms. Richa Rastogi ||Master of Business Administration ||MBA |
|Ms. Jaspreet Kaur ||Master of Business Administration ||MBA,MA, NET |
|Mr. Sushil Kumar Gupta ||Master of Business Administration ||MBA , NET |
|Ms. Ankita Tandon ||Master of Business Administration ||MBA, B.Sc. |
|Dr. Neha Arora ||Master of Business Administration ||Ph. D., PGDBM, B.Com |
|Mr Ankit Goyal ||Master of Business Administration ||PGDM, NET, JRF |
|Mrs Reeta Singh ||Master of Business Administration ||MBA, PhD (Thesis Submitted) |
|Mr Brijesh Kishore Goswami ||Master of Business Administration ||MBA, NET JRF |
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly is a self financed institute managed and run by SRMS Trust, Bareilly.
- It was founded in 1996 and the college has demonstrated perennial evidence of merit and quality