Indian Education Society (IES) has its age-old blessing on 67 several institutions; one of them appears to be IES Management College and Research Centre, which has turned out to be the principal Business School offering various reputed PG & Doctorate courses to aspirants in a dynamic layer. It has attained certification from AICTE, and authorization from the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). Some of the elementary management programs offered by this institute would be Master of Management Studies (MMS), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Health care and Pharmaceutical Management), Masters in Financial Management (MFM), Masters in Marketing Management (MMM), Masters in Information Management and Ph. D in Management.
- Separate Placememt Cell
- Placement Cell headed by full time professors and staff members assisted by Student representatives
- A committee formed is responsible for correspondence with prospective employers, arranging for pre-placement talks, and looking after the process of personal interviews.
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Axis Bank
- Barclays Bank
- Capgemini India
- Cipla Ltd.
- Dun N Bradstreet
- Edelweiss Capital
- Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Ernst & Young
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- JP Morgan Chase
- L & T Infotech
- Shopper Stop Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services
and many more
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of the art spacious classrooms, air conditioned, equipped with latest technological facilities like LCD display, Computer, Internet, Sound System
- Two Computer Laboratories currently well-equipped with highly compatible Core i5 machines
- Entire Management College campus wired by Cisco wireless access point and mobility controller
- Campus is connected to the internet world by a 6 Mbps leased line
- Well stocked Library
- Centrally air conditioned auditorium having capacity of 800 seats
- Student Lounge where students play major indoor and outdoor games like Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess. Outdoor games like Cricket, Volley ball, Badminton, Throw ball.
- Seminar Hall having a capacity of 150 seats.
- The state-of-the-art audio visual and projector facilities are regularly used for conducting seminars and Management Development programs.
Following are the faculty members:
- Prof. Ajay Kulkarni -Professor Marketing
- Dr. Aradhana Goutam -Assistant Professor IT and Systems
- Dr. Beena N. Tripathi - Professor Industrial Economics
- Prof. Chandrashekhar Kaushik - Assistant Professor Marketing
- Prof. Deepak Ganachari - Assosciate Professor Operations
- The institute is a constituent college of Indian Education Society (IES), a century old educational conglomerate having 67 institutions in and around Mumbai.
- Established in 1998
- Has progressed to become one of the premiere B-Schools in little time
- Committed to academic excellence and value based education
- Offers several full time courses and part time course affiliated to Mumbai University and recognise by AICTE
- Provides excellent environment for research and development activities
- Provides top class management education and training which ensures that students / course participants are equipped to meet the present and future challenging requirements of trade and industries, not only in India but also globally.