Established in the year 1997, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College came into existence for providing the extreme quality education. We offer various diploma, PG and UG courses in the different field such as science and engineering, arts, commerce, IT, management and AVGC. Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College is an autonomous institute providing education approved by AICTE, NAAC, and UGC and affiliated by Bharathiar University. The college provide hostel facilities with food and security.
Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Pre-placement talk
- In-campus interview
- Training programmes
Top Recruiting Companies
- Wipro Technologies
- Mahindra satyam
- UST Global
- HDFC Life
- Eureka forbes
- First source
- Payoda Technologies
Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College provides well furnished hostels for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious, well ventilated, well-equipped and well-furnished classrooms
- Well-equipped modern computer labs with state-of-the-art machines and latest software
- To organise seminars and symposia, guest lectures and paper presentations, the college has a modern Seminar Hall
- Indoor and outdoor games
- 16 station gymnasium with modern machines for physical exercises and bodybuilding
- Transport Facility
- Dr. S.Rajalatha M.A.,Ph.D.,NET HOD
- Dr. J. Sairabanu M.A.,M.Phil.,MA(Phil&Reli)
- Mr. M.A.Sadiq Basha M.A.,M.Phil.
- Ms. R.Uma M.Sc.,M.Phil.,PGDC
- Established in the year 1997
- Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College is a co-educational, self-financing institution that seeks to impart value-based education and training to help the students to measure up to the demands of a highly competitive environment.
- Set in sylvan surroundings, the College ensures that the students learn in a conducive academic environment with the state of the art infrastructural facilities.
- Under the aegis of Bharathiar University, the institution has signed MOU with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on designing curriculum for undergraduate in commerce and business management with business - process focus. During the Re-Accreditation process in February 2013 the institution was awarded with 'A' Grade by NAAC.