Established in the year 2006, Annamalai University- In technical Collaborations with 361Degree Minds is offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the field of commerce and management. Annamalai University- In technical Collaborations with 361Degree Minds is approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC. we provide world class online MBA programs. Annamalai University- In technical Collaborations with 361Degree Minds is the organization which has more than 16 years of experience in working with Corporates at various levels.
This institute offers the students with placement assistance.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
This institute provides the students with state of the art infrastructure aided with the most modern amenities. It provides a wide range of programme through distance education. It has been ranked 3rd in India in terms of Resources & Reach. It also comprises of 49 departments and more than 3200 teaching staff.
361DM, a Learning & Education (L&E) company established in 2006 with the very aim of providing quality education to its students. It is driven by Research and Technology for designing, developing and delivering programs. It has a wide reach with over 20 nationalities in 5 countries and thousands of college students across India. The company believes in providing effective, readily accessible, and affordable learning & education to large numbers of learners. It offers the students with 3 well-designed MBA programs offered by the alliance between Annamalai University and 361DM, aimed to provide the much needed practical, real world, and wholesome exposure to students of Business. 361DM strives to provide its students with nothing but the best..
361DM has a partner institute known as Imperial Institute of Hotel Management.
This institute offers its students with the best of faculty members that believes in imparting critical knowledge to its students. The faculty panel has years of experience and has helped students travel mentally into situations of all types, before they faced similar situations in real life. They also focus on the concepts, application in different contexts, the framework, the principles and more. The faculty members have industrial experience and provide knowledge to the students from their own experiences.
Distance Education in India
- Approximately 15 million students take up higher education in India every year. On the other hand, job opportunities are set to grow to 156 million jobs by 2016. Estimates are that India would require 800 more Universities and 350000 colleges in the next 10 years to be able to deliver education to this kind of increase in demand. This demand could be catered to only by Distance learning that could reach large number of students and from wide geographies.
MBA scenario in India
- Inadequate physical infrastructure for future India s potential students, shortage of good quality teachers, and ever improving technology and internet infrastructure has driven a huge and diverse distance-learning market. The current enrolment in Distance Education in India is over 10 million every year. Many observers expect the Indian distance-learning student numbers to double every year for the next five years.
Advantage Distance Learning MBA programs
- Only 150,000 out of the estimated 500,000 applicants gain admission into the 2000 recognized business schools. Around 350,000 more aspirers are catered to by Distance Education MBA programs. It is generally observed that only a small percentage of B schools offer quality education. A big majority of other B-schools and distance learning universities neither offer a desired quality in education nor able to assist in placements for their students.
When the top B-schools cater to only a few thousand students, distance learning MBA programs have gained prominence. The advantages -
What does a typical Distance Learning MBA program do?
- The executive could continue his job while studying, or the graduate could look for a job while studying
- The enrolment process is much easier and simpler
- The fee of the MBA is many times lower than regular MBA education
- The convenience of Anytime, Anywhere education
What is the step forward?
- The perspective of most Distance Learning Universities is to provide a low cost, low quality MBA. It is typically administered through a combination of mediums such as print and on-line (text/videos/audios). The treatment is more like providing a library rather than providing education.
- The only practical solution to move forward is to create a highly scalable distance education system with optimal quality, industry-relevance and interactivity coupled with its affordable prices.