Lord Krishna College of Engineering was established in the year 2006. The college offers UG and PG courses in the field of management and science and engineering. Lord Krishna College of Engineering is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University and?Mahamaya Technical University and approved by ACITE and ISO 1991:2008. We have highly qualified and experienced teachers in our faculty wing. We regularly conduct national and international conference and workshop in our college. We provide 100% placement assistance after the completion of the courses.
- A designated placement team, headed by LKCE Management interacts with our students to understand their professional career interest and accordingly they are guided.
- The institute strive to excel in every field and the CICDU (Center for Corporate Interface and Development Unit) is no exception.
- The office liaises with various industrial establishments, corporate houses etc, which conduct campus interviews and select B.Tech. students form all disciplines.
- CICDU provides the infrastructural facilities to conduct group discussions, test and interviews besides catering to other logistics
- CICDU is assisted by committee comprising of representatives of students from the B.Tech. stream.
- The committee evolves a broad policy framework every year besides a set of rules which cannot be violated.student's internship, summer training and provides assistance in final placements.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Birlasoft ltd
- R. Systems
- HCL Comnet
- Nucleus Software
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Tata Motors
Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls
LKCE provides excellent Boys and Girls hostel facilities separately to the students. The rooms are spacious, ventilated, well furnished and air-cooled to provide environment for comfortable stay and learning. Adequate security, telephones and ambulance are also available for secured stay. The hostels provide excellent mess facilities on no-profit basis to LKCE students. the hostels provides healthy meal to all LKCE student.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Special Features of LKCE Fully Air-Conditioned Classrooms
- The college is spread over an area of 16 acres encompassing all essential needs associated with engineering education, is situated at 16th km stone from Ghaziabad on the Ghaziabad-Hapur National Highway-24.
- The architecture mode of infrastructure is based on modern concept.
- The institute has highly technical environment along with highly qualified & experienced faculty backed with the latest literature in library and instruments in various laboratories of different departments.
- With profound experience, infrastructure and specialties, LKCE will be able to produce the technocrats of tomorrow.
The fully air-conditioned classrooms are equipped with boards, multimedia and audio visuals to facilitate effective learning. The classrooms have been designed for maximum interaction between faculty and students.
The vibrant campus in Hapur has wi-fi facility which enables the students to access the information anywhere on the campus 24 hours. The connectivity of wi-fi is very good. Fully Air-Conditioned Classrooms - The fully air-conditioned classrooms are equipped with white boards, multimedia and audio visuals to facilitate effective learning. The classrooms have been designed for maximum interaction between faculty and students. Sate-of-the art Gymnasium
The gymnasium contains fully advanced equipment, and gym instructor has available in gym for right guidance, gymnasium spread in large area. Campus
The campus has been aesthetically planned and designed in a sprawling pollution free area with lush green landscape lawns surrounded by exotic trees and flowering plants. The campus is airy, well illuminated and cheerful with academic blocks housing the lecture rooms, laboratories, conference halls, etc. The college has a separate administrative block to control all academic and administrative activities. Cafeteria
The cafeteria provides a variety of snacks, lunch, hot and cold beverages and many more eatables. The fully air conditioned cafeteria is served by the best of caterers to provide a variety of food. Chairs are available in proper number , it is no smoking zone. Laboratories
Safe learning is the prime concern in all LKCE laboratories. The state-of-the-art laboratories, laboratories fully equipped. well spaced individual writing infrastructure, air conditioning rooms and demonstration models facilitate learning for the students and ensure the highest levels of safety. Central Library
The central library of the college has a collection of more than50, 000 books of foreign and Indian authors as per AICTE norms. And sitting facilities in library for student is excellent. Magazines and journals are also available. The college is proposing to provide central air-conditioning to the library with automation using library management software system. Library controlled by well qualified librarians.
- Established in 2006
- Founded as the first engineering college under the Lord Krishna Education Trust (LKET) with a determination to nurture talents in the fields of Engineering Technology and Management
- It offers and facilitates academic excellence, leadership qualities, nurturing environment, and cutting edge infrastructure
- The educational system at LKCE ensures that students gain not just depth and breadth in their respective area of specialization, but an eco-friendly set of skills that will equip them to face the real world