Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration was established in the year 1991 to provide quality education with affordability in the sector of management. Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration is affiliated to Osmania University with the approval of the AICTE and Govt. of AP. We provide well developed infrastructure and various facilities to our student so that they won?t face any problem in their academic year such as library, computer laboratory, sports and recreation facilities.
- The college has a full fledged placement cell to cater to the needs of successful students for projects and placements.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- INFRASTRUCTUREThe College with its infrastructural amenities, magnificent auditorium, seminar halls, lush green campus make it an ideal learning place for postgraduate students.
- LIBRARY The MBA programme has a well-stocked library with more than 10,000 books, including Online Public Access Catalogue System (OPAC) which provides a one stop access to library collections, CDROMS, databases, international journals, magazines and training kits.
- COMPUTING LABORATORIES A full fledged Computer Centre with more than 40 systems and round the clock internet access is provided to the MBA students. Networked computer labs are used for both teaching and open access computing needs of the staff and students.
- SPORTS AND RECREATION CENTRE The sports and recreation centre caters to the sporting and recreational needs of the student community. It organizes various intramural and intercollegiate sport activities and games for students and staff.
- Prof. SHEHBAZ AHMED Professor
- Prof. T. SUDHA Professor
- Mr. VISHAL KUTCHU Associate Professor
- Dr. RAHELA TABASSUM Associate Professor
- Mr. MD. ABDUL GAFFAR Associate Professor
- Mrs. RESHMA NIKHAT Associate Professor
- Mr. MOHAMMED YOUNUS Sr .Assistant Professor
- Ms. NUZHATH JAHAN Assistant Professor
- Mr. RIAZUDDIN AHMED Assistant Professor
- Mr. SHAIK ABDUL MAZEED Assistant Professor
- Ms. KIRANMAI MADDALA Assistant Professor
- Ms. NEENA RAMITHA Assistant Professor
- Ms. WAJIDA TABASSUM Assistant Professor
- Ms. NAIYMUNNISA BEGUM Assistant Professor
- G. RADHA KIRANMAYI Assistant Professor
- AAFREEN ALI Assistant Professor
- MD. JAVID ABBAS Assistant Professor
- The Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration was established in the year 1991-92.
- AAKCBA was formerly known as Sultan-ul-Uloom College of Business Administration
- The College has earned state wide recognition for its academic excellence and in meeting the needs of industry for professionally trained graduates.
- To provide holistic management education by continuously improvising and innovating academic performance through interface with industry.