IMPS College of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 2003 was came into the existence to provide quality and affordable education. We provide engineering courses in various field such as Electronics & Communication Engineering,?Electrical Engineering,?Information Technology,? Civil Engineering and Computer Science Engineering. IMPS College of Engineering & Technology is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology. We provide highly qualified and experienced teacher and all the possible facilities to the students so that student won?t face any problem during the academic year.
- Placement Cell headed by a TPO
- Pre - Placement Talk arranged
- Career guidance support the students to prepare for exams like CAT/ GATE
- Infrastructure for industrial training in ERP, VLSI, GIS, Embedded software, J2EE, .NET etc.
- For 2012 batch 75% of the students placed in different organizations and more than 20 companies conducted recruitment activities
Top Recruiting Companies
and many more..
- Separate hostel facility is provided for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully furnished classrooms
- Computer labs
- Separate tutorial rooms
- Well-equipped seminar room
- Indian Bank in campus
- Dr. B. P. Sarkar Professor
- Dr. Salil Kumar Bhattacharya Principal
- Dr. Dilip Kumar Das Professor
- Dr. Niranjan Das Professor
- Mousumi Debnath Asst. Professor
- Sarajit Kumar Layek Asst. Professor
and many more..
- Established in 2003
- IMPS (Institute of Management & Professional Studies) College of Engineering & Technology is a part 'IMPS Educational Trust'
- Member institution of "Association of Professional Academic Institutions", West Bengal
- Aims to prepare dynamic and caring citizen to meet challenges of global society while retaining the traditional values
- Focused on delivering quality education in North Bengal and surrounding region