Indian Law Society's Law College, ordinarily acknowledged as?ILS Law College, was initiated in 1924, and is carved as one of the oldest institution in India, with a reputed history and background. It is famous for offering three-year and five-year degrees and diplomas in Law, and the courses as well as whole of the college has been attributed by A+ level by NAAC. With the perfect blend of academics, creativity, research and market availability, we thrive to commence success in more profound way.
Active and independent Placement Cell that organises:
- Placement weeks
- Regular Interviews
- Summer Placements and Internship Programs
Rankings & Awards
- ILS has been ranked among the top ten law colleges in the country by India-Today ORG MARG survey.
- Ranked 7 in the India Today-Nielsen Best Colleges Survey of June 2014
- Received the SILF-MILAT Institutional Leadership Award 2013 on 1 September 2013 during the Fifth Law Teachers' Day
- Ranked 5 in the Outlook India - MRDA Survey of June 2013
- Ranked 9 in the India Today - Nielsen Best Colleges Survey of June 2013
- During its Golden Jubilee Celebrations, the Bar Council of India has specially recognised the ILS Law College for its contribution to legal education
ILS offers following facility to its students:
- Separate in-campus hostel accomodation for girls and boys
- Basic furnitures
- Hot water supply
- STD ISD facility
- Dining Hall for inmates and visitors
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
ILS Law College provides follwoing facilities to its students:
- Well Equipped Library and Reading Room
- Hostel Accommodation
- Spacious Playground and Gymnasium
- Equipped with modern amenities like a photocopying machine and computers.
- Stte-of-the-art class rooms
- Dr. Jaya Sagade - Vice Principal
- Dr. Sita Bhatia - Associate Professor
- Nilima Bhadbhade - Associate Professor
- Mr. Santosh Jaybhay - Associate Professor
- Mr. K S Waghmare - Associate Professor
- Ms Smita Sabne - Associate Professor
- Dr. S.S. Jain - Associate Professor
and many more...
- ILS Law College established in the year 1924
- Founded by The Indian Law Society
- Offers courses in the Three Year as well as the Five year LL.B. Degree, Master's degree in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare and Diploma in Taxation Laws
- Set amidst a sprawling green campus in the heart of Pune, it offers students a holistic environment that encourages exposure to social, cultural, and physical activities that complement the top-of-the-class legal education imparted by the college.
- Tie up with The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS).
- Partnership with University of Warwick, British Council, NLSIU Bangalore, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, etc.