Sir L.A. Shah Law College was established in the year 1927 was came into the existence to provide affordable and quality education. The college offers various diploma, graduate and postgraduate courses in the field of law and arts. Sir L.A. Shah Law College is came under Gujarat law society and recognized by Bombay University. We offer well developed infrastructure and facilities. We have qualified and experienced faculty member who are always there to assist the student on their issue.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Following facilities are offered to students:
- Commodious class-rooms
- Moot Court Room
- Internet Facility
- DR. R. V. MEHTA - Principal
- DR. MAYURI PANDYA - Asst. Professor
- PROF. S. N. DIVETIA - Lecturer (Part-time)
- PROF. AMAR N. BHATT - Lecturer (Part-time)
And many more...
- Established in 1927
- Comes under Gujarat Law Society
- Vision is to impart qualitative graduate as well as post-graduate education in Law and equip students with necessary skills and capabilities to understand the complex process of enactment, enforcement and interpretation of law with a view to secure equitable justice to all citizens irrespective of their caste, creed, religion or sex.
- Mission is to have highly qualified, experienced and competent Law-graduates and postgraduates on the Faculty.