Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering was established in the year 1995 aiming to provide quality education. The college offer various courses in the field of engineering. Electronics and Communication Engineering,?Computer Science & Engineering,?Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Production Engineering,?and Bio-Technology and Biochemical Engineering. The Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering is affiliated to University of Kerala and approved by All India Council for Technical Education. The college is accredited by NBA and ISO 9001:2000 certified. The college provide well developed infrastructure and world class facilities to the students of our college.
- SCTCE has a Career Guidance and Placement Unit to provide career guidance and placement assitance to students.
- The unit is able to achieve around 100% placements and multiple job offers in some cases.
Top Recruiting Companies
and many more...........
Provides Hostel facility
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Central Computing Facility
- Well equipped library
- Asha S Electronics And Communication Engg
- Anish K Associate Professor
- Binud Bernard Civil Engineering
- Binu Rajan R Professor
- Dr.Anitha C S Associate Professor
- Dr.Jayasudha J S Professor
and many more......
- Sree ChitraThirunal College of Engineering (SCTCE), Thiruvananthapuram, was established by the Govt. of Kerala in the year 1995
- The institution has the broad objective of being an active agent of change by responding to the needs and challenges of the times by grooming young men and women into technocrats through the process of engineering education, training and research.
- SCTCE is also having the privilege of being one of the top six colleges in the state aided under the World Bank funded Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP)
Some of the distinctive features of the institute are:
- Entrepreneurship Development Centre
- WiFi internet facility
- Successful alumni
- Placement assistance