St. John Medical College was established in the year 1963 aiming to provide efficient and affordable education. The college offers various under graduate and post graduate courses in the field of medicine, beauty and healthcare, science and engineering and management. The St. John Medical College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Well qualified and expertise faculty with years of experience. We provide well developed infrastructure and provide world class facilities to our student such as well-equipped library, high tech laboratories.
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked No. 6 among medical colleges in India by Outlook in 2013
- Outlook India in 2012 ranked St. John's Medical College at No. 8
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious classrooms
- Well-stocked library
- State-of-the-art laboratories
- Hi-tech equipments
- Internet facility
and much more..
- Most Rev. Bernard Moras - Chairman
- Rev. Fr. Lawrence DSouza - Director
- Rev. Fr. Glen Mascarenhas - Associate Director
- Rev. Fr. H. Immanuel Raj - Associate Director
and many more..
- St. John's Medical College was established in the year 1963 by the Catholic Bishop's Conference of India under St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences.
- The mission of the institute is to train healthcare professionals, especially to serve in the medically underserved areas of the country.
- The high quality of academic and research work undertaken by the qualified and dedicated teaching staff of the college has attracted grants from different parts of the world.
- St. John's Medical College Hospital
- St. John's Research Institute
- St. John's College of Nursing
- St. John's Institute of Health Management and Para Medical Studies