Founded in the year 1985, Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce was came into the presence to give quality and reasonable instruction. The school offers different undergrad and post graduate courses in the field of science, expressions, learning and educating, media and administration. The Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce is associated to university of Mumbai. We have decently qualified and experienced employees. The school likewise offers far reaching university and co-curricular encounters for understudies and a group of exercises in which understudies learn initiative abilities, extend their scholastic skylines and celebrate social assorted qualities.
Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce offers placement assistance to the students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Following are the facilities-
- Well stocked library
- Well-equipped labs
- Counselling Cells
- Seminar Room
Following are the top faculty-
- Mrs. Beena Pant
- Mrs. Vandana Joshi
- Mrs. Bhaswati Parasar
- Dr. Madhulika. K. Pathak
- Mr. Tiwari Girijashankar P.
- Dr. Ranade Abhay J.
- Established in 1985, Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce is a part of The Rizvi Education Society which offers excellent programs through its talented faculty and support services.
- It also offers extensive collegiate and co-curricular experiences for students and a host of activities in which students learn leadership skills, expand their academic horizons and celebrate cultural diversity.
- Mission is to provide education for all and thereby serve society at large with special consideration for students belonging to the Muslim Minority
Following is the admission policy-
- Admission will be strictly on merit basis. Seats will be allotted on a first come first serve basis
- The College has been granted the "Minority Status", therefore admissions will be granted according to rules and regulations applicable to this Category. Fifty percent seats in all courses / classes are reserved for muslim minority
- Those who fail to pay the prescribed fees, within the stipulated time will forfeit their claim for admission
- Repeaters and working students will not be granted admission
- Students from other colleges will be admitted only if seats are available after granting admission to our own students after requisite permission from the competent authority and verification of their original documents
- All admissions will be subject to the guidelines of the University of Mumbai and Education Department Govt. of Maharashtra received from time to time and as decided by the Rizvi Education Society
- Students seeking admission must apply in the prescribed form at the beginning of each academic year
- A student once admitted will be considered as duly enrolled for the academic year and the student shall be liable to pay the full fees for the whole year unless the student informs the Principal in writing of his / her intention to leave the college well in advance