C K Thakur College was established in the year 1991 aiming to provide quality education with affordability. The college provide various courses in the field of science and engineering, banking and finance, arts, law, language, design and management. The C K Thakur College is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and awarded by UGC. We have highly qualified and experienced lecturer. We provide best infrastructure and world class facilities to our students.
Rankings & Awards
- 'Best College Award' by university of Mumbai.
- 'Best N.S.S. Unit Award' by University of Mumbai Twice
- 'Best N.S.S. Programme Officer Award' by University of Mumbai
- Two 'Best N.S.S. Volunteer Awards' by University of Mumbai
- 'Overall Runner Championship Trophy' for Cultural Youth Festival, University of Mumbai (2009- 2010)
- National, State, University, Zonal and District Level Prizes in Cultural, Sports and Research Activities
- Won first position at Avishkar Research Convention successively three years at the University of Mumbai.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well furnished and equipped class rooms
- Seminar hall
- Commerce and management resource centre with computing laboratory
- UGC network centre and interactive class room
- Science resource centre with central instrumentation laboratory and smart class room
- Central library
- Health centre
- Centre for career guidance
- Prof. Rajesh V. Yeole
- Prof. (Mrs.) Manjiree A. Vaidya
- Dr. (Mrs.) E. Mathews
- Dr. Siddheshwar T. Gadade
- Prof. Sudhakar B. Yadav
and many more.....
- Established in 1991
- Spread over 5 acres.
- Provide quality education.
- Institute Run by Janaradan Bhagat Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha, Panvel
- Located in Khanda Colony, New Panvel (W).
- Emblem of excellent infrastructural facilities.
- Has skillfully formulated long-term as well as short-term plans for academic, curricular, co-curricular, extra-curricular and extension activities in accordance with the holistic development of learners.
- Huge building admeasuring 12015 sq.m. built-up area.