Shasun Jain College for Women - College of Liberal Education was established in the year 2004 is top notch college provide undergraduate courses in the field of management and science and engineering. The college provide top-notch and world class infrastructure and facilities to the students. The Shasun Jain College for Women - College of Liberal Education is affiliated to the University of Madras. The college have the best faculty members having years of experience.
The College has a dedicated placement team assists students in placement activities and guide them for their future career.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The Campus is well equipped to house the requirements of the students of (SLE) Shasun Liberal Education.
- 100,000 gross square feet; sustainable construction standards.
- 26 state-of-the-art classrooms, 300 seat formal auditorium, Discussion room for staffs-students.
- Library of the future contains a large variety of group study and collaborative learning spaces.
- International standard Art studio, Music studio, Dance studio, Fashion design and textile design area.
- The new building, in construction, will be able to accommodate 5,000 students and 300 Staff members
- The new building was designed for lecture-style classrooms to be reconfigured into large seminar rooms.
- The association with Foreign Universities facilitates Visiting faculty at SLE.
- The Faculty members are guided by a renowned & dedicated Advisory Board.
Advisory Board Details :http://www.sle.edu.in/about-us/leadership/advisory-council/b
The Shri Shankarlal Sundarbai Shasun Jain College for Women was granted permission by the Govt of Tamil Nadu by its G O of 16th September, 2004 and it gained affiliation to the University of Madras on 18th May 2005.
- The School of Liberal Education is one of the six schools under its umbrella.
- Shri Shankaral Sundarbai Shasun Jain College, built-up on 2.5 acres of land, is situated at the most buzzing location of the town - Theagaraya Nagar, famously known as T Nagar.
- Student enrollment for the Academic year 2013 - 14 Under Graduate: 3342 Post Graduate: 71
- Full Time Faculty: 130 Visiting Faculty: 32 Admin Staff: 26 Support Staff: 12
- The College signed an MoU on 2/1/2014 with University of Missouri for academic partnership.