Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) state its managerial access under Chandigarh Administration and earn association with Punjab University for its educational impartment for degree courses and with Punjab State Board of Technical Education for its Diploma courses since its initiation in the year 1959. It undertakes three different educational wings, degree, diploma and Ph.D. for offering education for several sectors of engineering on a periodic basis.
The institute has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
Placement Statistics (2012-13)
- Mock test
- Personality development programme
- Industrial visit
- On campus interview
| || || |
| Branch Name || Total No. of students || No. of Students Placed |
| Computer Science & Engineering || 63 || 53 |
| Civil Engineering || 31 || 22 |
| Computer Science & Application(MCA) || 29 || 10 |
| Information Technology || 58 || 43 |
| Fashion Technology || 15 || 5 |
| Textile Engineering || 32 || 25 |
| Mechanical Engineering || 54 || 50 |
| Electrical Engineering || 56 || 44 |
| Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering || 35 || 34 |
| Biotechnology || 24 || 5 |
| Total || 397 || 291 |
| Percentage 73.30% |
Top Recruiting Companies
- American Megatrends
- Hexaware Technologies
- Ashok Leyland
- Maruti Suzuki
College of Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar has separate hostels for both boys and girls.
| Hostel Fees per Semester |
|Fees || |
|Seat rent ||3000/- |
|Establishment Fees ||400/- |
|Electricity Charge ||1500/- |
|Hostel Development Fee ||250/- |
|Water Charge ||150/- |
|Common room charge ||30/- |
|TOTAL ||5,330/- |
| Mess Fees in Hostel || |
|Mess Advance per Semester ||10,000/- |
|Mess Development per Annum ||500/- |
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer center
- Well stocked library
- Bank and ATM
- Dr. Prof.Shakti Prasad Mohanty
- Mr. S.S Ray
- Dr. H. N. Thatoi
- Dr. Achyuta Nanda Acharya
- Dr. G. Pradhan
- Established in 1981.
- The institute is a constituent college of Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
- The College is located in the Techno-campus (an area of more than 100 Acres) at Kalinga Nagar.
- The College offers a five-year Under Graduate degree courses in Architecture (B.Arch.) and four-years B.Tech. degree in Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fashion & Apparel Technology, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Textile Engineering.
- M.Tech. courses in Structural Engineering (in the Department of Civil Engineering), Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology and Industrial Engineering & Management (in Mechanical Engineering Department) have been running from Academic Year 2005-06.