A.S.Patil College of Commerce, Bijapur was established in 1961 is a free business college. It has developed like a huge banyan tree and more or less 1200 understudies are concentrating on in the college. The college is affiliated to the Karnataka University, Dharwad (KUD). The college has been authorize at the B++ level by NAAC in 2004. The objectives and targets of the college go for improving the current circumstance while grasping the future difficulties. The college has sacked 33 university positions and 9 gold medals in diverse subject subsequent to its beginning.
- The placement portal automates the placement process at the college.
- Employers can use this portal to communicate with the College Placement Office and through necessary permissions manage campus recruitment and hire students and alumni online.
Rankings & Awards
- The college has bagged 33 University Ranks and 9 Gold Medals in different subject since its inception.
Separate hostels availabe for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Huge campus of 8 acres with well maintained lush-green garden.
- Shri. S.S. Choukumath- M.Com
- Shri. S.G. Talikoti- M.Com
- Shri. D.B. Hirekurbar- M.Com
- Shri. V.S. Bagali- M.Com
- Shri. M.N. Katti- MBA
and many more...
- ASP College of Commerce is one of the only few Institutions dedicated to education exclusively in Commerce and its allied subjects Management and Computer Applications.
- The college is permanently affiliated to the Karnataka University, Dharwad (KUD) since 19th December, 1966.
- This premier institution owes its existence to the liberal and generous donation by Atalatti Siddanagouda Patil and is named after him.
- The college is listed under both, 12(b) and 2f of the UGC Act, 1956 and has been receiving grants since the third plan period.