Maneklal Nanavati Law College was established in the year 1961.the College offers undergraduate and diploma courses in legal education. The Maneklal Nanavati Law College is affiliated to the bar council of India, University Grants Commission (UGC) and Gujarat University. The college have highly qualified faculty members having years of experience. The college have well developed infrastructure and provide facilities such as medical facility, bank, transport, well stocked library with old to latest book.
- The institute has well established Placement cell which look after training and final placement of students.
- The institute has separate hostel facility for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of art Classrooms
- Placement Facilities
- Sports Facilities
|Honble Mr. Justice C. K. Thakkar ||Honble Judge, Supreme Court of India |
|Honble Mr. Justice A. K. Trivedi ||former Judge, High Court of Gujarat and former |
|Honble Mr. Justice M. S. Shah ||Honble Judge, High Court of Gujarat |
|Honble Mr. Justice R. R. Tripathi ||Honble Judge, High Court of Gujarat |
|Honble Mr. Justice K. A. Puj ||Honble Judge, High Court of Gujarat |
|Honble Mr. Justice R. H. Shukla ||Honble Judge, High Court of Gujarat |
|Shri Haroobhai M. Mehta ||Senior Advocate, High Court of Gujarat and former Memberof Parliament |
- In June 1961, the Maneklal Nanavati Law College was inaugurated by the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Gujarat, Honble Mr. Justice K. T. Desai.
- The College was the third Law College established by the Gujarat Law Society in order to cater the need of the society.
- The College was the only afternoon Law College of the Gujarat Law Society at the time of establishment.
- Initially the College was named as the New Law College.
- In the year 1976, the name of the College was changed as Maneklal Nanavati Law College from the name of advocate shri Maneklal Nanavati. Late Shri Maneklal Nanavati was an eminent lawyer of the State of Gujarat, started his practice from a small village of Gujarat, Jambusar.
Collegiate Women Development Committee
CWDC of the College will take all the required Steps :
- To prevent or deter the commission of act/any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment of women students and staff.
- To make women students and staff aware of their rights
- To offer guidance, counseling and special learning resource facility to women students.