Acharya Pathasala Rural College of Engineering (APS), Bangalore, came into limelight in the year 1997, and is located into the suburbs of Bangalore. This academic organization has been approved via AICTE, and claims to impart various UG, PG, Research and Development programs in the field of engineering and technology, along with state-of-the-art infrastructure and market and industry-influenced syllabus for a perspective future.
APS College of Engineering possesses its own placement and training cell that imparts 100% placement assistance to its students.
- Technical training
- Soft skills training
- Companies are invited for campus placements
- Pre-placement talks
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Tech Mahindra
- Tata Elxsi
and many more
- APS provides Hostel for men with a capacity of 150 students
- Adequate leisure is ensured to the hostelites by way of General Library, Entertainment Centre, Indoor and Outdoor Sports facility and even a gymnasium.
- Well furnished rooms with an accomodation choice of single, double and triple occupancy are available
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Spread over 104 acres, APS campus is eco-friendly and imparts conducive environment for learning.
- State of the art labs
- Spacious classrooms
- College canteen
- Well stocked library with the collection of over 24,500 volumes
- Digital library
- Transport facility
Following are the faculty members:
- Prof. Geetha S Bhandary
- Prof. Jagadeesh H S
- Prof. Arunarashmi V
- Mr. B Mohan Kumar Naik
- APS College of Engineering is one of the oldest institutions established under the aegis of APS Educational Trust.
- It imparts quality and value based knowledge to students and makes them competent as per industry standards
- Mission is to continuously imaprt quality education to young knowledge hungry minds with the help of dedicated faculty and to impart technological excellence and social ethics
- Vision is to mould the raw youngsters into responsible citizens and competent professionals to take up challenges at