College of Engineering & Rural Technology (CERT), Meerut was built in 1999. It is partnered to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow and affirmed by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. CERT is one of the main establishments of higher specialized training in India remains for first rate undergrad and postgraduate projects in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The course educational program is designed to the point that different projects get to be immaculate mix of scholastics and expert fabulousness scholastic base and amiable scholarly environment dependably substantiate the college.
- The Placement Office has been established to provide employment opportunities in the reputed organizations
- Institute has seperate placement cell
- Total 109 students are placed in 2014
- 64% of students were placed in the year 2013-14
- Conduct various training sessions
- World class industry interface with case studies
- Provides placements in highly reputed companies
Top Recruiting Companies
- Reliance communication
- HCL Technologies
- Envision Technologies
And many more........
- CERT hostel is provided with a pleasant and pollution free environment, so that students can feel and enhance their creative skills and can concentrate upon their studies in a better way.
- Hostel and mess staff is always there to help the students and serve hygienic and nourishing food at meal timings
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Transportation facilities
- Computer Lab
- Sports facilities
- Medical facilities
- College of Engineering and Rural Technology was established in 1995
- It is a part of CERT Group of Institutions
- Imparts quality technical education to the students
- It offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
- Vision is to provide knowledge, skills and values by focusing on quality teaching and learning process
- Committed to build a better nation through Quality Education with team spirit
- Mision is to be a world-class global Institute, dedicated to creation, application, dissemination of knowledge, skills, spirit of competitive excellence, building up a generation of global citizens & value driven professionals for the corporate world
The college offers merit scholarship at present to most deserving students, obtaining minimum of 85% marks. The scholarship remains tenable till the end of 8th semester, provided the student continues to secure a minimum of 80% marks. Each scholarship is of Rs.6,000 per annum. It extends to Rs. 51,000.