Thanthai Hans Roever College of Arts and Science, Perambalur was secured in 1985. The establishment is subsidiary to Bharathidasan University, accredited by NAAC with "An" evaluation, sanction by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. Thanthai Hans Roever College of Arts and Science is an instructive foundation run by the St. John Sangam Trust. The pined for ISO 9001:2008 accreditation was honored to their college in recognition of their efficient administration in the whole office in valid with the quickly developing world.
Thanthai Hans Roever College of Arts and Science has an separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Campus Interviews of various organizations for final/pre-final year students for their recruitments
- In-Plant Training
- Institute Representative for the industry.
- Arranging guest lectures of Eminent Personalities from Industry for career counseling
- Co-ordination for Industrial visits arranged by various departments.
- Co-ordinations with the various departments through T&P for arranging Technical Seminars.
- Arranging PDP,Soft skill Development Programs.
- Thanthai Hans Roever College of Arts and Science has separate hostel for both boys and girls with mess facility.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Modern Computerized Library
- Transportation facility
- Internet centre
- Computer Lab
- Dr.N.Vijay Anand-M.B.A.,M.L.M.,M.Phil.,Ph.D
And many more..........
- Thanthai Hans Roever College of Arts and Science is an educational institution run by the St. John Sangam Trust.
- It was established in 1985, as a religious minority institution,with the primary objective of providing higher education to the weaker and backward sections of the society in general and the Christian minority.
- The College is a self-financing and co-educational institution, affiliated to Bharathidasan Universityand approved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
The college is marching ahead towards the following goals:
- Ensuring quality in Teaching/Learning and Research
- Enabling the youth with skills and values required for employment, empowerment and evaluation
- Enhancing the awareness levels of the society around through extension activities
- Thanthai Hans Roever College
- Roever Engineering College
- Roever College of Engineering & Technology
- Roever Institute of Management
- Roever Institute of Agriculture
- Roever College of Pharmacy
- Roever College of Paramedical Sciences
- Roever Institute of Polytechnic College
- Roever College of Nursing
- Roever College of Education
- Roever Teacher Training Institute for Men
- Annai Angel Teacher Training Institute for Women
The college makes arrangement for the students to get various scholarships. 90% attendance is the eligibility for getting scholarships:
- SC and ST Scholarship
- Backward Class Scholarship
- Handicapped Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship
- National Loan Scholarship
- Scheduled Class Loan Scholarship
- Military concession
- Ex. Servicemen's sons or daughters scholarship
- wards of agriculture based labors scholarship