IMS Law College, Noida, is governed under the patronages leaned by IMS (Society), another non-profit organization, which was constitutionalized in 1996, through the assistance of some professional academicians and corporates. It offers undergraduate integrated program, B.A. LL.B., carving you through best policies and resources, and is offered after a perfect approval by the Bar Council of India, (BCI) and certification to Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut.
1. Dr. Niti Sinha, Programme Coordinator (Assistant Professor)
- Ph.D., M.A. (History), B.A. (Hons.), PG Diploma in Comp. Application and Certificate in Cyber Law from ILI, Delhi. Currently pursuing MBA
- Over 13 years of teaching experience.
- Presented talks on T.V. channels
2. Mr. Govind Prasad Goyal, Assistant Professor
- M.A. (Eng.) Gold medalist and certificate in RTI & M. Phil (pursuing)
- Over 13 years of teaching experience.
- Editor of Themis IMS Law College Journal and the IMS Chronicle-IMS newsletter.
- Regular contributor to the Manaspective in the IMS Kshitij newspaper.
- Conducted workshops on Executive Makeover
- Organized various seminars and conferences.
- Presented various research papers at the national and international seminars
3. Ms. Mansi Khanna , Assistant Professor
- B.A. (HONS) Political Sc, LL.M.
- Diploma in Corporate Laws
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Over 12 Years of Corporate Experience
- Contributed articles on Legal Rights of Disabled persons.
- Formerly Sr. Assistant Director, Indian Council of Arbitration, FICCI.
- Formerly AGM (Legal) at Pearls Group
- Attended and conducted national and international Conferences
- Hosted sensitization programmes for Judges on IPR issues at various states in collaboration with state Judicial Academies
4. Ms. Seema Yadav, Sr. Lecturer
- LL.M. NET Qualified
- 6 years of experience in academics and as a practicing lawyer
5. Mr. Sudhakaran, Lecturer
- B.Com., LL.M., MBA (pursuing)
- Certificate in Cyber Law from ILI, Delhi
- 4 year experience in academics and as an advocate
6. Ms. Geetika Aggarwal, Teaching Associate
- Merit Holder in LLB Five Years
1. Ms. Meera Mathur Harchandani, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India
- Law Graduate from Law Faculty, Delhi University
- Was Associate Advocate with the Solicitors Firm, J.B.Dadachanji & Cofrom 1982 to 1996 (14 years)
- She undertook ,
a)Litigation before Supreme Court, High Court and Tribunals
b)Advisory work in Company Law & Procedure, Industrial Relations, Labor
and Service, Banking, Civil disputes, Contract law, Property &taxation
2. Mr. Pushbinder Bansal, Eminent Advocate
- B.Sc. (General) and LL.B. from University of Delhi & PGDIR&PM
- Practicing as an advocate at Supreme Court of India and High Court of Delhi for22 years
- Has appeared and independently handled wide variety of cases on civil nature.
Institute of Management Studies, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Educational Society, which is managing eight reputed institutions in Dehradun and Noida. These institutions together have a student strength of about 4000, supported by more than 300 faculty members and 200+ non teaching support staff. The society was constituted in 1996 by a group of leading academicians and leaders of industry.
The society is managing two law colleges also, one at Noida by the name of IMS Law College and the other at Dehradun by the name of Unison School of Law.
The various institutions of the society are involved in following activities :
- Implementing well-researched and contemporary course ware.
- Collecting comprehensive and situational case studies on Indian & global companies.
- Providing high quality content for research & executive education.
- Carrying out applied research in various disciplines with focus on emerging themes.
The Corporate Resource Center IMS Law College gives utmost importance to assist its students in getting suitable placements after successful completion of their studies. We at IMS Law College, therefore, have established a Corporate Resource Center to take care of the placement activities on a full time continuous basis. A Placement Committee is formed every year to coordinate the activities of the Corporate Resource Center. Head of Corporate Resource Center and a group of students look after the functioning of the cell.
We feel proud that Placement Cell at IMS Law College has been successful in getting our students placed in reputed national and multinational companies.
- Prepares and equips the students to face the corporate world and culture through Personality Development Classes. It helps them in developing the appropriate skills such as team building, communication, leadership and decision making. Audio Visual aids are used to support our activities.
- Arranges Psychological Aptitude Test to make the students aware of their potential and to develop the positive attitude.
- Arranges visits and lectures of successful corporate executives and eminent academicians so as to motivate the students and help in making them understand the balance between theoretical inputs and corporate practices.
- Organizes Seminars, Symposium and Workshops to broaden their mental horizons.
- Organizes Summer Training or Internship during annual summer break to give them practical industrial exposure.
- Provides Guidance, Support and Network with potential employers and helps them in their final placement.