College of Hospitality & Tourism was built in 2000 aiming to provide quality education with affordability. College of Hospitality & Tourism (CHAT) is a head foundation in the accommodation business. Created under the aegis of Rai Foundation, the establishment confers universal standard figuring out how to understudies. The college provide well developed infrastructure such as equipped laboratory with advance equipment, well stocked library, seminar rooms, conference rooms etc. The college also provide hostel facility for the students.
College of Hospitality and Tourism offers 100% job assistance to its students.
Following are the details of Salary offered by the companies:
- Maximum Salary Offered Abroad 1200/- Per Month
- Maximum Salary Offered in India Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
Top Recruiting Companies
Listed below are the national and international recruiters:
ITC Maurya Sheraton, Park Royal, Taj Group of Hotels, Crown Plaza Surya, Oberoi, Leela Kemenski, Marriott, Radisson Hotel, Le Meridien, Imperial Hotel, Caf Coffee Day, McDonalds, Kuoni India, Thomas Cook, Intercontinental The Grand, The Oberoi, ITC Hotels, The Grand, The Park, Jaypee Group, Lemon Tree, Radisson, Trident Hilton, India Habitat Center, Bristol Hotel, Ashok Hotel, Hotel Samrat, King Fisher's Airlines and many more.
Britannia Hotels, Choice Hotels, Days Inn, Empire Hotel, Four Seasons, Holiday Inn, Leisureplex Ltd., Park Hotel, Shearing Holiday Hotels, The Grange, The Macdonald Group, The Ritz, The Savoy, The Strand Palace, Thistle Hotels, New Beach Great Yarmouth, Sterling Holiday Hotel, St Martin Hotel, ST Palace, Cumberland, Imperial Hotel and many more.
Rankings & Awards
Ranked amongst India's top hotel management institutes - CSR-GHRDC Survey
College of Hospitality and Tourism provides separate hostel facility for boys and girls. The accommodation is spacious, fully furnished, with plenty of storage space, power backup and 24-hour clean drinking water. The institute also have in - house Gymnasium and Cyber caf which facilitates students to delve in the whirlpool of knowledge.
Non AC Rooms AC Rooms Air-cooled Rooms
- Triple Rs. 22,000/- Rs.32,000/- Rs.25,000/-
- Double Rs.33,000/- Rs. 48,000/- Rs.37,500/-
- Single Rs.66,000/- Rs 86,000/- Rs.75,000/-
- Security Deposit ( Refundable) Rs. 5000/-
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
College of Hospitality and Tourism provides following facilities to its students:
- Lecture Halls
- Seminar Rooms
- Laboratories Equipped with the State-of-the-art
- Library It is stocked with the latest hospitality and tourism books, research materials, and periodicals, trade magazines, journals, encyclopedia and audio-visual materials of professional and general interest.
- Computer Lab Lab is equipped with a network of latest computers and Internet access constitutes an integral part of campus.
- Training Kitchens
- Front Office Lab It is equipped with most advanced hospitality software (FIDELIO) to help students gain all the perspectives on Property Management Systems.
- Cafeterias Cafeteria of CHAT is aesthetically designed, serving a select and nutritious buffet and other a la carte options to the students and faculty.
- Excellent Hostel facilities (For Boys & Girls) with choice of A/C & Non-A/C accommodation.
Listed below are the top faculty members:
- Ms. Sharmila Nisudan, LCGI - Associate Director, CHAT
- Mr. Sameer Bandhu - Consultant Associate Dean
- Ms. Anuradha Sharma, Professor- Hospitality & Tourism
- Mr. B.P. Sarkar - Professor
- Mahesh Chander Langoo - Consultant Associate Professor & Program Leader, Hospitality Management
- Chef Rajdeep Bhaiya - Asst. Professor
- Siddhartha Sankar Banerjee - Senior Lecturer
- Ms. Meera Khanna: Consultant Senior Lecturer
- Manish Shukla, Senior Lecturer, Front Office Management
- Chetna Khaneja, Sr. Lecturer
- Anjali Anand, Sr. Lecturer
- Sangeeta Shahane, Lecturer?
Established in 2000, College of Hospitality & Tourism (CHAT) is a premier institute in the hospitality industry. Established under the aegis of Rai Foundation, the institute imparts international standard learning to students.
- Life-long learning opportunities to students
- Offers integrated programs in Hospitality & Tourism Management at the Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate level
- Innovative curriculum delivers a unique blend of leading-edge theory and rich practical experience
- Associated with the Indian Culinary Forum (ICF)
- Imparts technical and operational skills
College of Hospitality and Tourism offers following Scholarships:
- Girl Genius Scholarship In association with the FICCI Ladies Organization, Girl Genius Scholarship has been established to award deserving young women demonstrating scholastic ability, leadership, and innovative thinking.
- Gifted Girl Scholarship This is a merit cum need based scholarship for three selected candidates entitle them to pursue higher education.
Learning and Teaching Methodology
College of Hospitality and Tourism uses following teaching methodologies to make the learning process interesting and more effective:
- Class Room Lectures
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies and Project Work
- Situational Role Plays
- Management Games
- Practical Training
- Industry Training
- Audio Visual Training
College of Hospitality and Tourism has also got affiliations from the following Institutions:
- Punjab Technical University
- American Hotel & Lodging Association Educational Institute (AH & LA-EI), U.S.A
- City & Guilds