University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore?was founded in 1948 also known as the Government Law College. The Government Law College is affiliated to Bangalore University and since then the college is known as University Law College, Bangalore. The University Law College, Bangalore has been offering LL.B., program. The college provide facilities such as library, internet facilities, and sports facilities. The college also provide hostel facilities for the students coming from the distant places.
- Dr. Suresh N Nadagouder - M.A., LL.M., Ph.D - Professor
- Dr. Sudesh.V - B.A.L, LL.M., Ph.D - Professor
- Dr. Lathika Nath - M.A., LL.M., Ph.D - Asso. Prof.
- Dr. N. Dhasarath - B.A.L, LL.M., Ph.D - Asst. Prof.
- Sri V. S Ed - LL.M - Asst. Prof.
And many more..
- Established in 1948
- Is a constituent college of Bangalore University
- Provides LL.B Courses
Helps Students through various means:
- Organization of Moot Court Competitions
- Legal aid and literacy programme
- Court and Jail visit
- Internship programme
- National Seminar on Strengthening Democratization of Law Making Process
- National Workshop on New Challenges in IPR Law
- Seminars/Conferences attended by the Faculty