St. Joseph's College of Engineering & Technology (SJCET), Palai?was founded in 2002. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University. St. Josephs College of Engineering and Technology is managed by the Diocesan Technical Education Trust, Palai under the Diocese of Palai. It has a group of decently experienced academicians and building experts in its warning board. The college provide world class facilities such as banking, medical facilities, transportation, gym, canteen etc. the college provide hostel facilities for the students coming from distance places.
SJCET provides 100% placement assistance to its students and makes them industry-ready.
|Total no of students placed ||150 |
|B.Tech ||91 |
|MBA ||30 |
|MCA ||29 |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- ACS Xerox
- HCL Technologies
- Twins Info Solutions
- The Leela Group
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd.
- Tata Technologies Ltd.
- HDFC Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- B&C Technologies
- Country Vacations, UAE
- Muthoot Group
Rankings & Awards
- 8th among the B-Schools in Kerala
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Fully furnished air conditioned class rooms with smart boards and latest technology media equipments.
SJCET library is a fully automated one with Smart ID cards & Barcode. In this computerized network library, students can access more than 10,000 titles, hundreds of journals and other reference books.
Round the clock high speed internet access is provided at the centre in 400 KBPS to enable students to process assignments and reports, prepare professional presentations and collect statistical information. In addition to the regular classes in the computer centre, students are provided special training programmes to keep pace with advancing technology.
SJCET has 4 fully air-conditioned seminar halls where various seminars, guest lectures and several important functions are held. It has a seating capacity of 600 participants.
- Multipurpose Auditorium
- Indoor Sports Facility
- Water Treatment Plant
- Banking Facility
- Girls and Boys Hostels
- College Bus
Some Of the top faculties are :
|Sl.No. ||Name ||Qualification ||Specialization |
|1 ||Prof. G.M. Tharakan ||M.Sc., M.B.A ||Marketing Management |
|2 ||Mr. Ebe Robert E. ||M.B.A., M.L.M, M.Phil ||Human resource management |
|3 ||Ms. Suma Mathew ||M.B.A., M.Phil, Ph.D (Pursuing) ||Marketing management |
|4 ||Ms. Soumya Varghese ||M.B.A., Ph.D (Pursuing) ||Human resource management |
|5 ||Ms. Rosin C Jacob ||B.Tech.,M.B.A. UGC Net June 2012 ||Financial Management |
|7 ||Ms. Meera Kuncheria ||M.Com , M.B.A ||Financial Management |
|8 ||Ms. Elma Joseph ||MSc, M.Tech ||Quantitative Techniques |
|9 ||Mr. Dawn Jose ||M.B.A. , Ph.D (Pursuing) ||Marketing management |
|10 ||Mr. Dipu B. ||B.E, M.B.A. , Ph.D (Pursuing) ||Information Technology |
- SJCET School of Management was started in the Year 2006.
- Its establishment was the fulfillment of a long cherished dream of providing facilities for professional education to the people of the surrounding regions.
- From its very inception SJCET School of Management had been relevantly establishing an impeccable reputation among the general public, the emerging professionals and the various visiting committees as a "College which stands out"
- The aim is to provide an education that helps the students to realize their full potential and be business and industry ready when finishing the course
- With this in view, facilities are provided in the college for personality development, Yoga and meditation training, learning skills development, employability skills development, communication skills development, expert counseling services, special coaching for weaker students and sports and games facilities.