- Placement Facilitation with leading companies on successful completion of the course.
- KPMG in India Faculty as well as KPMG in India course content.
- Joint Certification by KPMG in India and Centum Learning
Key sectors where participants may find placements include:
- BPO/KPOs with financial/accounting processes
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of the art infrastructure with spacious classrooms
- Experienced KPMG in India faculty
- KPMG proprietary learning material
- 400 hours of training comprising: 200 hours of classroom sessions and 200 hours of Learning Management system based.
- Learning Management System in the form of:
- Lecture videos
- Presentations, and other reference reading material
- Ask KPMG professionals
- Continuous progress assessment
- Recent development updates in area of accounting & reporting
- Chat & discussion forums
Centum Learning Limited provides end-to-end training programmes and skill development solutions aimed at productivity improvement for businesses on one hand, and employability enhancement for youth on the other. It has conceptualized an innovative business model which addresses the entire talent supply chain ranging from students who have just passed Class 8 to Post Graduates and even professionals in large corporates.
Centum Learning's offerings spread across four main verticals:
- Corporate Training
- Skill Development
- Professional Education & Training
- Employment Generation
Centum Learning have a global presence across 17 countries in Africa, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, Centum Learning comes with rich experience in the training and development domain across 21 industry verticals. With more than 1000 training and development specialists, Centum Learning works with many leading corporates including American Express, Airtel, Genpact, Maruti Suzuki, Delhi International Airport, PepsiCo, Bharti Walmart, HCL, Cummins, LG Electronics, JCB, Bharti AXA Life Insurance, Deutsche Bank, Motilal Oswal, Blue Dart, CEAT, Everest Industries etc. to impact their business goals.
Furthermore, in order to leverage India's demographic dividend, Centum Learning has established Centum WorkSkills India Limited in partnership with National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) to skill 12 million Indian youth and make them employable.
In the professional education space, the organization has set up more than 170 Centum Learning Centres in 150 cities spread across India to bridge the talent gap. In addition, Centum Learning has also launched Centum U which offers workforce degrees in association with globally acclaimed universities and institutes.
Centum Learning, with its commitment towards creating job ready workforce offers graduate & post graduate programmes in collaboration with world renowned universities & institutions. These programmes create employable workforce in the country by converging professional skills with formal degrees. Industry immersion, workforce certification, formal education degree and on-campus student experience are at the core of Centum Learning Professional Education & Training courses.