Mount Zion College of Engineering (MZC), Pathanamthitta was created in 2001. The college has been dynamic on scholarly and in addition non-scholastic front following its origin. The foundation is endorsed by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & associated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. The foundation is overseen by magnanimous Educational and Welfare Society. The college has cut a corner for itself in various spaces, for example, Engineering Technology, Business Management and Aviation Industry and so on.
- Separate centre for training and placement of students in the campus with a competent team of experts
The centre facilitates:
- Industrial Training
- Projects in industries
- Career Guidance
- Soft Skill Development & Industrial visits
Top Recruiting Companies
- BLESSY ANN THOMAS
- UST GLOBAL
- ERNST & YOUNG
- SAVIANCE INFOSYSTEMS
- SPERIDIAN TECHNOLOGIES
- NILE STREAM TECHNOLOGIES
- BMW PLATINO CLASSIC
- SMACON TECHNOLOGIES
- ADITYA BIRLA MINACS
and many more....
- Separate Hostels are provided for boys and girls
- The college buses transports students between college and hostels .
- Each Hostel has its own dining hall
- Indoor games and recreation facilities are arranged in the Hostel
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Electronic Circuits Lab
Basic Electronics Lab
Digital Logic Design Lab
Process Control Lab
- Mr. K J Abraham - Chairman
- Samuel Abraham - Vice Chairman
- Joseph Abraham - Managing Director
- Suja Joseph - Secretary
- Mount Zion College of Engineering was established in 2001
- Managed by charitable Educational and Welfare Society
- Vision is moulding socially conscious Technocrats
- Mission is enabling the young generation to meet the challenges of the futuristic society by equipping them with the technological skills, sustainable values and everlasting ethos.
- Motto is echnology for formation and transformation.