Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering (AMACE), Thiruvannamalai was came into the existence in 1985 by a request of Govt. of Tamil Nadu as a Telugu Linguistic Minority Engineering College, sanction by AICTE & associated to Anna University, Chennai. It is supported and oversaw by Meenakshi Ammal Trust, Chennai.The vision of AMACE is to look for and accomplish statures in building, innovative and administration training and not to trade off on quality instruction and to build up an interdisciplinary establishment of fabulousness through harmonious endeavors, imaginative practices of administrations and personnel to give surrounding scholarly environment to profit of the understudies and the group on the loose.
- Career and Guidance Placement Cell
- The colleges show high percentage of placements in leading companies with an unbelievable consistency.
- 402 students placed in 2012
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Saint Gobain
- Aon Hewitt
and many more...
- Well furnished Hostel Facility
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
State-of-the-art Infrastructural facilities:
- Air conditioned Library
- Modern Classrooms
- Well maintained computer laboratories
- Health and Fitness Center
- Internet Facility
- Seminar Halls
- Under the Aegis of Meenakshi Ammal Trust
- Meenakshi Ammal Trust (MAT) leads the way in offering engineering and technology education that is future oriented through its constituent colleges.
- Offers finest infrastructure, courses, faculty, research facilities and placement opportunities.
- Center of excellence in Engineering and Technological Education