The Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) centralizes to be an All-India common examination program held so as to process admissions into Post Graduate programs offered at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH). Selected programs offered include M.Tech, PG Diploma and Ph.D. programs, and there are eligibility criteria marked for these courses, along with application procedure, dates and exam patterns.
Exam Name: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad Post Graduate Entrance Examination- (IIITH PGEE 2015)
Famously called as: IIITH PGEE
Piloting Institute: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Candidates applying for post graduate courses must be cleared in any one of the following academics:
- BE/B.Tech in Eng. (any branch counting CS/ ECE EE/Civil/ Inst. /Biotech.)
- B.Arch. or Master's degree in Science/ Maths/IT/Computer Science
PGEE concludes of two departmental sessions comprising of 90 minutes each.
General Aptitude Paper (Total Duration: 1.5 Hrs.)
Subject Paper (Total Duration: 1.5 Hrs.)
Objective based Questions (No Calculator Allowed)
(Non-Programmable Calculator Allowed for all above mentioned)
- IIITH PGEE 2015 Pre-registration procedure should be fulfilled by the Candidates so as to achieve authorized link and ID code for another logging.
- Use the link and the code provided for further log in and apply via online mode for Main registration form.
- X=candidates will be provided with a salutation email confirming the complete registration.
- After the applicants have completed the form and application fee is paid, the application is considered valid.
- Application Form Fees for IIITH PGEE 2015 resides to being Rs. 2000/- for one program and Rs. 50/- extra paid for every supplementary program applied for. You can pay the fees via Credit Card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of IIIT, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad. Not to forget, your mentioned Application number, name & email ID must be mentioned on the backside of the DD in the favor of the address given below:
Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Phone :+91-40-6653 1250
Fax : +91-40-6653 1413