Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE), conducted by Hindustan University so as to recruit eligible learners within the course of B.Tech, with various divisions involved. The college offers exams on online basis, and regulates multiple genres of engineering subjects and courses.
- Applicants who want to admit in B.Tech courses must clear their 10+2 level board exam or any equivalent exam recognized by any educational board, with a minimum summative of 50% in Physics, Chemistry or Maths.
- Applicants who wish to take admission in B.Arch. course must score not less than an aggregate of 50% in 10+2 with Maths/Business Maths as one of its pioneer subjects and one year diploma certificate or any equivalent course affiliated and recognized by any reputed university.
- Admission and selection will be based on the marks obtained in the exam along with 10+2 marks included.
- Students preparing for their 10+2 exam are also eligible.
- Applicants must maintain an Indian Nationality.
- The age limit must not exceed below 19 years as per 26 April 2015.
- The entrance exam consists of three subjects as there main:
- A payment of Rs.925 should be made via university website, and payment can be made through the option provided, Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Applicants can get access on application form via Cash in person or DD of Rs.1000 drawn to be payable within the favor of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science at Chennai.
- Head Post Offices or ICICI Bank branches are eligible to distribute the form.
40- GST Road, St. Thomas Mount