IPU CET PG
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University claims as one of the reputed academic organization situated for delivering world-class educational courses and examinations for a standardized level. Entrance tests are conducted commonly and in various M.Tech courses offered by the respective University and its allied institutes as well.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University claims as one of the reputed academic organization situated for delivering world-class educational courses and examinations for a standardized level. Entrance tests are conducted commonly and in various M.Tech courses offered by the respective University and its allied institutes as well. Candidates are eligible to apply for IPU CET PG exam based on their GATE scores. CET is held on post graduate level, and within the genre of Engineering, Medical, Law & others. For each course, there is an IPU CET entrance exam holding up on PG level, and candidates who wish to take part in IP curriculum can pass the entrance and obtain a qualified merit.
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Information Technology)
- M.Tech. (Information Security)
- M.Tech. (Digital Communication)
- M.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- M.Tech. (VLSI Design)
- M.Tech. (Signal Processing)
- M.Tech. (RF & Microwave Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Tool Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)
- M.Tech. (Nano Science and Technology)
- M.Tech. (Engineering Physics)
- M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
- A minimum of 60% or equal is mandatory to score in B.Tech. /B.E. or equivalent degree for further admission.
- IETE/AMIE (ECE/CSE/IT/EE) passing candidates are free to apply.
- Admissions will be based on GATE or in IPU CET PG 2015 qualifications. Also, GATE qualified students are exempted from the entrance and they have direct access to fill the form and apply for admissions. They will be provided seats and preference after the admissions of IPU CET PG students.
- Age limit should not exceed more than 35 years as on August 1, 2015.
Candidates should keep in mind that the paper will mostly resemble the pattern of GATE paper, consisting of a total of 150 questions objective based, and total marks outlined for the paper will be 600 with maximum time of 2 hours at maximum. Usage of black ball point pen is mandatory for answering the answer in English (the compulsory medium), and the marking scheme tends to be as per the following rules:
- Each correct answer: 4 marks
- Each wrong answer: -1 marking
- Application forms are available online.
- Fill up the required particulars and provide with the payment as desired.
- Upload the pictures and signature within the required resolution.
- When you will complete the process, you will be provided with a generated log in ID and password for future preferences.
- After the submission process is accomplished, keep a print out of the page as advised.
Once the results are displayed, candidates have to apply further for counseling sessions. A sum of Rs 1000 as a fee must be payable via E-Challan of Indian Bank/ Net Banking/ Credit /Debit Cards. Also, the candidates must get themselves registered after they have paid, and provide the administration with their original certificates and documents. Seats will be allotted based on GATE / IPU CET PG 2015 merit list & payment should be made afterwards in the end.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110078, India