The Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam 2015 (JMI EEE) is another filtered division of examination conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia at university level so as to offer undergraduate admissions (B.Tech) in various branches of Engineering and Technology, precisely being Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications and Computer Science.
In 2014, JMI EEE was held over 64 centers with 15 centers located within JMI Campus itself. Total applications received last year were an estimated of 32,936 with 350 seats available.
· Candidates should be 10+2/ Intermediate or equivalent passed from a recognized academic board.
· Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics must be counted as important subjects with an aggregate of 55% scored.
· Candidates with a Diploma Engineering degree under the acknowledgement of AICTE or any state board of technical education are considered eligible.
· Diploma should constitute for about 3-4 years duration.
· 55% is the minimum scoring.
· Age limit must not be less than 17 years as calculated on October 1, 2015.
Selection will be conducted on the basis of given chief criteria:
· 85%- Written Test
· 15%- Interview
· Total questions- 170 objective type questions (MCQ)
· Physics- 55 marks
· Chemistry- 55 marks
· Mathematics- 60 marks
· Total duration- 180 minutes
Total fees for JMI EEE 2015 Application Form amounts to Rs.600 and is payable cash (OMR Applicants) and Credit/Debit Cards or Net Banking (Online). Form should be filled in an appropriate manner and duly signed off and send to the university through speed post/courier before submission date. If you are opting for Demand Draft, construct a DD payable at New Delhi and in favor of Jamia Millia Islamia.
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025.
Phone no.: 011 2698 1717
LUNARAM BANA asks
JMIEEE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS .