PDPU M.Tech Admission
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) conducts best organized courses and provides eligible admissions to the students for a profound learning experience. The PDPU is a reputed educational body offering best and advanced academic opportunities to students to grab on.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has been a pioneer in providing skilled undergraduate and post graduate course admissions within numerous genres of engineering, arts and managerial science. PDPU M.Tech admissions are conducted on the basis of JEE Main 2015 entrance exams and the scores generated and cored out of it. The admissions are on university level, and examine the intellectual and practical significance.
Exam Name: PDPU Written Aptitude Test for M.Tech Admissions (WAT)
Commonly called as: PDPU M.Tech WAT
Exam Type: PG Admission
Category: University Level
Conducting Institute: Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Interested applicants must have cleared their B.Tech degree incurred within the selective disciples and must obtain a cumulative of 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale.
PDPU M.TECH ADMISSIONS 2015 WRITTEN APTITUDE TEST DETAILS:
- A Written Aptitude Test will be organized in all divisions of PDPU for post graduate M.Tech admissions.
- Candidates have to submit a self-attest set of photocopies along with specified originals for verification.
- Application forms are available online.
- A login ID & Password will be sent to the specific candidate through which candidate can fill and submit the form and make any changes required in the future.
- Latest photograph and signature must be scanned and uploaded along with graduation mark sheets attached.
- Details of DD must be mentioned in the form itself and DD must be directed via speed post or registered post only
A total of Rs. 1500 must be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking.
Shortlisted candidates according to PDPU Merit List have to attend the counseling individually. The candidates are required to submit their original documents as specified at the time of verification. After they are allotted with the seats, they must pay the fees on time.
Admissions for post graduate courses will be generated on the basis of Written Aptitude Test-WAT and Personal Interview in a proportion of 50-50.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University