Punjab Technical University remarks best engineering courses for the students to create a right and commercial future within the given genre. Several disciples are offered by PTU so as to provide support and technical aid to the country via some academic source.
Punjab Admissions provide appropriate admissions within the criteria of engineering and technology with suited curriculum and state-of-the-art technical advancements and is conducted by Punjab Technical University. So as to take part in this process, candidates are required to appear in JEE Main 2015 exam as per the information issued by Dept. of Technical Education & Industrial Training so as to be able to apply for Punjab Admissions within several undergraduate disciples.
Exam Name: Punjab Engineering Exam, as there is no entrance test and admissions are entirely based on JEE Main 2015 performance.
Commonly known as: Punjab Engineering Admissions
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
Conducting Institute: Punjab Technical University
- 10+2 or equivalent exam must be passed by applicants under the recognition of Punjab State Board or an equivalent board with an aggregate of 50%.
- JEE Main 2015 appearance is elementary.
- Physics and Mathematics must be the compulsory subjects with Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology as optional.
- Candidates qualifying with an Engineering diploma affiliated with Punjab State Board of Technical Education or SLIET are considered suitable.
- Candidates with two year certificate course from SLIET are also considered eligible.
Candidates are selected according to their performance in JEE Main 2015 & 10+2 and marking scheme is distributed between the two in a proportion of 60-40.
85% Of The Total Seats
Students Within The Demographics Of Punjab
15% Of The Total Seats
Students From All Of India Except From Punjab
No separate exam. Candidates have to appear for JEE Main 2015.
- Candidates are eligible to apply online via JEE Main 2015 Roll No.
- Application fees must be paid timely, with a total amount of Rs.2000 payable via E-slip or Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking. E-Slips can be associated under HDFC, Axis, SBOP, IDBI banks.
- 2 rounds will be conducted.
- Seats will be allotted according to candidates’ performance in JEE Main 2015 and their filled-up preferences.
Every Private, Considered, Gov., Gov. Aided and Self-Commercializing colleges present within Punjab are active participants as well as those institutions associated to the following universities:
- Punjab Technical University
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- College of Agricultural Eng. & Tech. of Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar Kapurthala Highway,
Near Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Toll Free: 1800 419 0730