The Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan acts as a major provider of best-programmed and syllabled courses for the students who aspire to create a future into the genre of technical and mechanical specifications. It offers B.Tech / B.E courses within the academic year 2015-16 and conducts them within the numerous governmental and private colleges/ universities/ institutes present across Rajasthan state.
RPET 2015 or Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test is conducted by the reputed academic institution, Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, so as to marvel in the field of engineering and Information Technology on undergraduate level and within several branches such as Production, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Food, Automobile, Aeronautics, Chemical, Bio engineering etc.. The institute offers best programs for freshers to learn from the primary level and adapt to the new and advanced technology. Read the following about the basics of the exams and several criteria involved.
Exam Name: RPET 2015 (Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test - RPET)
Commonly Called As: RPET
Exam Type: State Level, Rajasthan
Exam Category: UG Level
Conducting Institute: Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
- Candidates must be a local resident of Rajasthan.
- 45% (40% in case of reserved) must be secured in 10+2 or equivalent exam so as to apply for admissions.
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science (Optional) are mandatory subjects to be studied.
- Candidates must be born after 1 October 1989 and for students hailing from reserved category, age limit lays after October 1 1984.
Total Subjects Within The Curriculum (Based On 11th & 12th)
Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics
120 Questions, 40 From Each Subject
Question Paper Mode
Hindi And English (Bilingual)
1 Mark For Every Correct Answer
- Apply online for form fill up.
- All the personal and specified details must be mentioned and form must be submitted.
- After submission, fees mentioned must be paid via e-Mitra or CSC Centers.
- A printout must be kept and must be send to the given address below:
The Coordinator RPET-2015,
Board of Technical Education,
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032
A total amount of Rs. 800/- is payable against Application Fees inclusive of Rs. 15/- as e-Mitra service charges, which totals the amount to Rs.815 respectively.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance incurred in RPET 2015 Ranking and Scores.
- Hindaun City
- Sri Ganganagar