Thapar M.Tech Admission
Thapar University serves as one of the powerful and reputable academic institutions present within the premises of Patiala, which offers garnered courses in the interface of engineering and technical science. With best assets and resources, it has updated its style of teaching and curriculum to an extreme level and offers UG & PG admissions on a wide spectrum.
M.Tech/ M.E courses Admission 2015 are conducted by Thapar University on a great basis, starting from June 2015 (probably). Candidates must apply for the admissions after going through admission details and several criteria and must analyze their capacity as well. Master’s program serves bigger opportunities for the candidates to build a well-settled future.
Exam Name: There is no exam. Admissions are based on GATE scores.
Commonly Called As: Thapar University M.Tech Admission
Exam Type: PG Admission
Exam Category: University Level
Conducting Institute: Thapar University
- Candidates must obtain a valid GATE score so as to provide an eligible application.
- At least 60% (55% for SC/ST) as an aggregate is required in the qualifying final exams under the recognition of a reputed University.
Selection for admissions to the Thapar University M.Tech Admissions 2015 will be based on GATE scoring and overall academic recitals. If a candidate hasn’t appeared in GATE exam, he/she must go through a written test conducted by Thapar University for openings left after GATE qualified admissions.
A total of Rs 1500 amounts to application fees payable via online mode or through DD drawn in favor of Thapar University and billed at Patiala.
- Candidates must apply online on the official website for application processing.
- Complete details and information must be filled with accuracy and a printout must be taken out afterwards.
- A recently clicked passport size photograph must be affixed in the provided space.
- A complete copy of application form along with receipt details must be kept at the time of counseling.
- Payment must be made via DD or via online mode.
- Application form along with DD must be sent to the below mentioned address:
In-charge Admission Cell
Results will be declared for candidates who have not appeared in GATE exam in the month of June 2015 itself.
- Candidates with GATE qualifications and valid scoring must be given foremost preferences.
- Counseling must be attend individually along with every original documents brought along for verification purposes.
- When seats are allotted, candidates must pay the fees as soon as possible.