Gautam Buddha Technical University was set up under the recognition of Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, and offer improved and prolific educational courses within the sectors of engineering and technical science as well. UPSEE or Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test was held by UPTU previously, but now it has been commandeered under the observation of GBTU. Candidates must learn about the instructions so as to apply confirmatively.
The Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Entrance 2015 (UPSEE) is conducted under the guidance of reputed Uttar Pradesh Technical University and embarks best admission processes regarding undergraduate processes. This exam is conducted on state level to give the applicants from all over state a full chance to compete according to their eligibility and surpasses the exam for an inspiring future in the genre of Engineering and Science.
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: UPSEE 2015 (also called UPTU SEE, GBTU, and UPTU)
Exam Type: State Level
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Gautam Buddha Technical University (Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow)
· 10+2 or equivalent exam must be passed under the UP board or equivalent academic board respectively.
· An aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST) must be scored eventually.
· Physics, Mathematics comprises as compulsory subjects with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational amongst the optional subject to be passed in.
· There must be no grace marking involved.
Candidates are selected on the basis of the UPSEE 2015 scores and rank obtained with overall performance intact.
Note: Private Universities will acquire their seats via JEE Main ranking, out of which 10% is reserved for UP-residing candidates and 10% for candidates outside of UP with All India Merit.
· Total questions: 150
· Total marks: 600
· Subjects incurred: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
· Marking Scheme: Every question generates 4 marks with no negative marking involved.
Candidates are eligible to apply for admission gateway through two means:
· Online: Candidates have to direct the final validation form to the university before applying and within the time limit.
· Offline: Candidates must have to look up at the help centers set up by UPTU, fill the forms appropriately and direct the confirmation page to the university.
UPSEE 2015 Application Fees:
· General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000
· SC/ST Candidates/ Women candidates: Rs. 500
Candidates have to pay the fees via PNB bank challan or credit/debit card.
· G.B.Nagar (Noida/Gr. Noida)
· Counseling will be conducted via online mode.
· Short listed candidates are free to choose as per their preferences and as per their accommodations.
· Counseling letter must be downloaded and must be directed with original documents intact to the verification centers as mentioned.
· A total of Rs.500 is payable by candidates as counseling fee while recording for verification purposes.
· Admission fees must be paid after confirmation.
· Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur
· Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
· Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh
· JK Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, Allahabad
· School of Engineering, Shiv Nadar University, Dadri
· M.M.M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur
· Dayalbagh Educational Institute- Faculty of Engineering, Agra
· Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Engineering College of Information Technology, Banda
· Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
· Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jhansi
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Manoj Negi asks
when will the exam take place ?
If i passed class 12th in 2014 will i be eligible to appear for UPSEE?