Uttrakhand Technical University takes care of students within or outside the frames of Uttrakhand and offer classic courses within several interfaces of technology. Admissions are entirely based on the candidate’s performance and serves different levels of graduation as well.
Uttarakhand B.Tech Admissions 2015 are held by Uttarakhand Technical University so as to offer best bound technical courses within the interface of engineering and technology. To take part in the admissions, candidates must have appeared in JEE Main 2015 entrance exam and must have scored well in their 10+2 or equivalent exam.
Exam Category: There is no exam. Admissions are through JEE Main 2015 Scores and are conducted at the State Level
Exam Level: State Level
Conducting Institute: Uttarakhand Technical University
· Candidates applying for Uttarakhand Engineering Undergraduate Admissions 2015 should be cleared in their 10+2 or equivalent exam under the recognition of a reputed university with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
· Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science or Biology serves as the optional subjects to be passed into.
· A minimum of 45% (40% for SC candidates) must be secured combined all together.
JEE Main 2015 score card is the main platform for selection as well as admissions.
· Application forms must be downloaded from the official website.
· All the specific personal and professional details must be filled accurately.
· Every educational detail must be filled properly.
· All the terms and conditions must be met.
· A print out of application form must be taken along with the DD & must be directed along with necessary documents to the university address.
A total of Rs.1000 + Rs.60 (bank charges) is paid as application fee and is payable via SBI Bank Challan, which is available on the official website.
· Counseling will be held within two rounds as mentioned.
· Counseling fee must be paid and choice filing must be done.
· Seats to the applicants will be allotted based on their JEE Main 2015 score card and preferences as filled.
· Candidates must be present personally during counseling with all original documents tucked in for verification.
Uttarakhand Technical University
Post Office, Chandanwadi, Prem Nagar
Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)