CUSAT M.Tech Admission
Cochin University of Science and Technology has gained recognition as being one of the pioneers in awarding the students within best academic courses on undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral levels. On an average, an estimate of 2000 students is admitted in CUSAT annually. CUSAT PG is an admission process for engineering courses on a higher level.
CUSAT PG is a post graduate admission platform, where candidates are selected on the basis of GATE score card and overall performance. Students who have not appeared in GATE must go through Departmental Test for qualifying. Online process is the way to apply for admissions. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and other terms for admissions.
Exam Admission: No entrance exam. Admissions are on the basis of GATE score card
Commonly Called As: CUSAT M.Tech Admission
Conducting Institute: when Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Candidates must have scored a passing number in B.Tech/ BE/BSc or equivalent Engineering Degrees within the provided disciplines under the recognition of University of Kerala or equivalent academic university with a minimum aggregate of 60% or CGPA 6.5 in 10 point scale.
- Candidates must be portraying a legit GATE score card. Non-GATE students are eligible to apply for Department Admission Test (DAT) so as to proceed for M.Tech admissions.
- GATE scores are not mandatory for taking admissions in M.Tech (Marine Biotechnology), but JNU CEE PG 2015 appearance is a must.
- M.Tech Marine Engineering applicants do not require to appear or score in GATE exam.
A sum total of Rs.1000 (Rs 500 for SC / ST) is payable via online mode (credit / debit card) and e-Challan to be downloaded from any selective nationalized bank website.
- Candidates must apply online using their provided user ID & password.
- Candidates must fill the requisite blanks with specific details as asked.
- Recently clicked photograph and signature must be uploaded within the mentioned size and format.
- Application fees must be paid through online procedure or by E-Challan. If paying via E-Challan, fees must be paid after two days of registration, and must mention the journal number and other necessary details.
- Candidates waiting for their CMAT/ MAT/CAT (IIM)/GATE result are eligible to apply between the protracted schedules from March 1 to April 30, 2015.
Candidates will be selected based on their GATE marks and rankings. Non-GATE candidates will have to appear in CUSAT organized DAT for qualifying for admissions
- GATE qualified candidates will have to download their Counseling Letters online.
- Non-GATE candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their Department Admission Test (DAT) Score Card.
- GATE students will have to document and pay a non-refundable amount fee amounting to Rs.600 (Rs 300 for SC/ST/PH) before verification process.
- Web options must be filled according to a candidate’s accessibility and preferences.
- Seats will be appointed as per in GATE and CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2015 score.
The Director, IRAA, CUSAT, Kochi -682022