Tolani Maritime Institute has a reputation of conducting the best and stature Marine and Nautical engineering programs and bringing out the best within the candidates. This institute approaches for undergraduate admissions within the interface of qualified curriculum and industry-influenced technology for a better challenging future.
TMISAT 2015 terms being the competitive entrance exam for those candidates who want to pursue their bright careers in the graduating criteria of Marine and Nautical Engineering and construct the best out of themselves. Application forms will be available from the first week of January, and appearance in TIMSAT 2015 is mandatory so as to apply for admissions.
Exam Name: Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Aptitude Test - TMISAT
Commonly Called As: TMISAT
Exam Type: University level
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Tolani Maritime Institute
· Candidates must have secured a passing percentage in 10+2 under the recognition of a reputed university with a cumulative of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Also, at least 50% must be secured in English in either 10th or 12th class premise.
· Unmarried candidates below 21 years of age as on Sept. 1 are considered eligible to apply for TIMSAT 2015. Unmarried Females will be offered relaxation of up to 2 years.
The selection of the candidates for TMISAT 2015 will be done on the basis of the performance and marks scored in the entrance test along with co-curricular activities and qualifications.
Note: Candidates can appear in either TMISAT or BITSAT-2015 (the BITS, Pilani entrance exam).
· Test Type: Online
· Question Type: Objective Based (MCQs)
· Subjects Included: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, & English along with Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
A total of Rs.1, 000 must be payable as application form fees via DD or Pay Order.
· Candidates can fill up the form through both online and offline process.
· If applying online, candidates must login with their ID & Password, must fill their particulars and must submit the form duly.
· If applying offline, application form must be filled and the non-refundable application fee must be directed towards TMI Campus inclusive of demand draft/Pay Order of Rs.1000. name and registration ID must be mentioned at the reverse of the DD.
Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Ranchi and Jaipur
Results for TMISAT 2015 will be announced widely on the official website. Selected candidates will have to face an interview and will be requested for a medical examination.
· A reputed panel consisting of mentors and maritime experts are present for interview during the counseling process so as to analyze a candidate’s communication skills, management potential, and lucidity of thoughts, maturity and cognitive abilities.
· Extracurricular accomplishments are also considered by the panel.
· Medical examination will be held and all the candidates must have to go through it, so as satisfy certain medical requirements and specifications mentioned and demanded by the institute.
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon - Chakan Road
Pune - 410 507
Phone: + 91 (2114) 242000
Fax: + 91 (2114) 242013