UOHyd M.Tech Admission
The University of Hyderabad (UoH) comprises as one of the major educational entities contributing their best to offer post graduate educational programs on a wide spectrum. With best researched programs and exceptional faculty provided, the UoHYD offer best courses within the genre of engineering as well.
Admissions for M.Tech courses offered by University of Hyderabad happen on the basis of GATE qualifications and scores except admissions for M.Tech Material Engineering. For this, candidates have to appear for an entrance test managed by the University itself. Candidates have to abide by the examination terms and conditions before applying for the course.
Commonly Called As: UOHyd M.Tech Admission 2015
Exam Type: PG Admission
Exam Category: University Level
Conducting Institute: University of Hyderabad
· Candidates must have secured passing marks in B.E./B.Tech /MCA / M.Sc. within their respective disciplines.
· An aggregate of 60% is required.
· Candidates appearing or waiting for their qualifying exam before 31 July 2015 are considered entitled to apply.
· A legit GATE score must be obtained by the candidates except for candidates appearing for M.Tech Materials Engineering. They have to appear in a conducted entrance test.
· Computer Science
· Artificial Intelligence
· Information Technology
· Computational Techniques
· I.C. Technology
· Mineral Exploration
· Nano Science & Technology
· Materials Engineering
· Exam Type: Written, followed by an Interview
· Total Marks: 75 Marks (Written Test) + 25 Marks (Interview)
A total of Rs 350 (Rs 150 for SC/ST candidates) comprises of Application form fees to be paid via SBI Bank Challan or through Net Banking.
· Online application is the procedure for admissions.
· All the necessary details must be entered and recently clicked photograph and signature must be uploaded as mentioned.
· Submission must be done and fees must be paid as required.
· Unique Application No. generated during submission must be kept safe.
· No documents are required to be sent to the university campus.
Candidates will be selected based on their GATE score and overall academic programs. For non-GATE candidates who have appeared in entrance test organized by University of Hyderabad, they will be selected according to their score and ranking measured by the administration.
· Short listing will be done on the basis of GATE scoring and selected candidates will be called up for a personal interview.
· Candidates qualifying in Interview will be selected for counseling. Candidates will have to bring all of the original documents and papers for verification.
· Fees must be paid for seat confirmation.