All India Bar Examination every year conducts an examination for the advocates by Bar Council of India to test the abilities and capabilities of the advocate after which an advocate get the certification by India’s bar council.
· AIBE is all India bar examination which is conducted by the bar council of India to know about the capabilities and skills of the advocate who practice as a lawyer in India. The applicant will be awarded with a certificate that shows that he/she has practiced by bar council of India.
· Currently the examination is known as all India bar examination
India Bar Examination will
be conducted in 39 cities across India.
India Bar Examination
Popularly Known As:
Council of India, New Delhi
· The applicant who is appearing for All India Bar Examination should have passed LLB from a recognized university and enrolled with any state bar council.
· Candidate appearing for AIBE must have passed LL.B and should be enrolled with any State Bar Council.
Candidates should check the mentioned instructions carefully, before applying for AIBE 2015 Online Application:
· Applicant can only apply online for the exam.
· Candidates demanding AIBE 2015 Online Application will need to transmit application charges of Rs. 2500 and Rs. 60 as bank trade charge.
· Candidates need to transmit the portion ought to through Challan. State Bank of India challans will be recognized. No other mode of portion ought to be open. Bank portion through challan starts from 22 December, 2014 and end on 16 February, 2015
· Candidates will be further expected to log into the power site of AIBE
There will be 100 multiple type of questions in exam.
The appearing applicant can take the examination in 11 different languages