Kalinga Law School Admission Test is an entrance examination led by KIIT law school for the admission to its undergrad law courses. The different undergrad law courses offered by KIIT graduate school are BA LLB, BA LLB, and BSc LLB. Admission to all these courses is completely through the door test led by the KIIT graduate school. KIIT graduate school have great foundation and sanction by the bar board of India.
KIIT graduate school is under KIIT University and was settled in 2007 and committed to be a spearheading establishment in the law instruction. KIIT college is in itself an exceedingly rumored college giving graduate and college classes in quantities of division like engineering, medical, management, biotechnology and so forth.
Kalinga Law School Admission Test
Commonly Known as
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
The applicant should check the eligibility for the entrance exam of the KLSAT 2015 before filling the application form.
The applicant must have gone through the senior secondary examination from a recognized board with the aggregate of minimum marks of 45%.in any stream.
The applicants who are appearing for BSc LLB must have secured minimum aggregate of 45% of marks in science stream.
· Appearing applicants will have to fill in KLSAT 2015 Application Form through an online mode.
· Applicants will need to submit the duly filled in application to the address mentioned below by March 25, 2015.
· Applicants don’t have to pay any fee for .
· There will be 120 questions which consist of four categories including Mathematical Ability, Analytical & Logical Ability, Verbal Ability and General Knowledge.
· 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and for every incorrect response, 1 mark shall be deducted from the total scored marks.
Applicants can download their KLSAT 2015 Admit Card
No admit card will be dispatch to the postal address of the applicants and without valid admit card no applicant be allowed to enter the examination center of KLSAT 2015.
The result for KLSAT 2015 will be declared on May 15th 2015.
On the basis of the rank of the applicant the applicants will be invited for the counseling.