AILET 2015 - All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is being conducted by National Law University Delhi for admissions into undergraduate and post graduate law courses. The students have to appear for the exam to get admission in the B.A.LLB, LLM and Ph.D programmes.
Exam Name All India Law Entrance Test
UG and PG
National Law University, Delhi.
· For Five-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Program:
o Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with minimum marks of 50%.
o The students appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April 2015 can also apply.
o Age less than 21 years as on July 1, 2015 and 23 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
· For LL.M Program:
o The students must have a degree of LL.B or equivalent degree with aggregate of minimum 55% of marks and in the case of SC/ST or person with disability.
o The students who are appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/May 2015 can also apply for the examination.
· For Ph.D Program:
o LL.M. Degree with the aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent and 50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability.
· All the interested students can apply for the examination through online mode only.
· Students can register for the examination for an AILET 2015 by Application fee of Rs. 3000 (General candidates) in online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
· Students can also adopt an option for the payment which is through submission in post office.
· The last date for the submission of AILET 2015 Application Fees till April 7, 2015
· AILET 2015 will comprise of 150 objective type questions for which 90 minutes will be allowed to the students.
· Questions will cover the areas in different section such as including English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Mathematics.